News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

It say's to introduse my self here...

Started by Primrosewarrior, March 30, 2012, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

Ah, I see.  Kudos for recruitment, I say.  ;)
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Primrosewarrior

Nightfire

Nope, never heard of him.....her......it.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Primrosewarrior

The keep sending me PM's. I've never even seen them post.

Nightfire

It could be a spammer. Contact one of the mods about it, and maybe they can find out more for you.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Primrosewarrior

Nightfire

Go to the main board, click on one of the moderator's names there, then click the send private message option. You can PM them from there about it.

Skipper

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on April 04, 2012, 08:17:53 PM
The keep sending me Pm's. I've never even seen them post.
I wouldn't report them unless their Pm's are spammy if you know what i mean

MatthiasMan

Nightfire

Well, Skip, if this dude's bugging her and she has no idea who he is, then I'd say she has a right to contact to mods about it.

Primrosewarrior