This is a topic for you to share GOOD Youtube videos: Nice Music,movie trailers

Started by Dannflower Reguba, March 30, 2012, 03:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is your favorite type of Youtube video?

Comedy
11 (26.2%)
Music
11 (26.2%)
Trailer
6 (14.3%)
Walkthrough
1 (2.4%)
Culture
0 (0%)
Clip
0 (0%)
Research
0 (0%)
Other
4 (9.5%)
Can't Decide
9 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

I think he's talking about my second song, is that right? It's a song to be stuck in your head.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 22, 2012, 08:58:09 PM
I think he's talking about my second song, is that right? It's a song to be stuck in your head.
oh, ok.

psybox

i think it should be obvious, but...  Redwallfan's.  W0NWILL had two, so since i didn't specify the song, it seems obvious that i was talking about the post with a single song.
(and i never considered the fact that anyone would have the problem, i also thought that they would assume i was talking about a more recent post.)

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Messy Mondays is so awesome!  Here's one of my favorites, complete with the extras!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

One of my favorite tunes done by the Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem, an Irish folk group.  It's VERY funny and cleverly worded.

Mod edit: Fixed youtube link.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

I love Owl City!  It's so awesome!  This is one of my favorite songs:

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 24, 2012, 03:29:48 AM
  I love Owl City!  It's so awesome!  This is one of my favorite songs:

Love that song, Love that movie!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

My favorite Lights song!