News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Random Drawings

Started by Tannsrall, April 04, 2012, 03:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Hold On! I'M MODIFYING IT!

MatthiasMan

HOLD ON I'M MODIFYING IT! I don't understand it. Why won't it show up? I followed all the directions but nothing works. Wait, YAY YEaH YES FINALLY IT"S SHOWING!!!!!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tannsrall

really good MatthiasMan. I can just look off a picture and almost copy it perfectly on the my own paper, but with any type of animal I have to find a sertain picture draw the simple parts, and then make it better by drawing it a million times (I never thought drawing was some much work, at least it passs the time in math)
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

MatthiasMan

I'm the best drawer in my class. ;D  Drawing just takes me to a different world. My picture of Matthias wasn't even that hard and yet you all say it's so good. Wow! I don't know my own limits. And at school, I miss art class almost every week. We go on computers and do online puzzles but thats not my way of art.

Something Horrifying

The pokemon are very good, the shading is well done on that first one. I couldn't draw a pokemon to save my life, unless it was a horrible silly doodle (I do a lot of horrible silly doodles).

MM, your Matthias is really good too! I'm so jealous of people that can draw animals. I have an original Redwall character I might use in RPs someday that I'd LOVE to draw some concept art for, but I know I won't be able to draw a rat...the closest I've gotten to drawing animals would be some horribly silly doodles I did in MS Paint when I was rereading Redwall, of Redwall characters with my own various RP and story characters. I might share them eventually just because they are particularly ridiculous and will boost the ego of anyone that can draw animals. XD

I mostly draw monsters, but I draw people a bit too. Mostly, again, just silly doodles, though these usually turn out alright. Probably my best digital piece is this one from a year or two ago, of a character of mine whose visual design is heavily influenced by the Borg from Star Trek: TNG. There are things I wish I could change now, but overall I'm still really happy with it.

SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

MatthiasMan

Incredible! O_o Absolutely tophole!

Something Horrifying

Thanks! I like using that shading style, with the somewhat dramatic lighting, and LOVE working with grays (though I love colorful rainbow things too, when I'm doing more cartoonish stuff).

Do you have any more examples of your art?

MatthiasMan

Yes, here are some.
Pancakes with syrup flowing from the top.

Pizza and other junk food.

A squirrel character I call Kelly Aushtin.

Another squirrel.

Last but worth most, Sarah Salamander!! My creation!

Something Horrifying

Ooh, those are really good! I'm particularly jealous of the first two, because I can't do realism at all. I think you have a lot of talent! Are you considering trying to find a career in the arts someday? Or do you just do it for fun?

Coobreedan

I suck at drawing most things but I am good at drawing Pokemon. I have a good Pokemon drawing somewhere but can't find it.
Anyway, here is one I posted on the Ninjago Fanon Wiki. It's not very good or easy to see but it's a random drawing.

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Something Horrifying on April 12, 2012, 07:48:37 PM
Ooh, those are really good! I'm particularly jealous of the first two, because I can't do realism at all. I think you have a lot of talent! Are you considering trying to find a career in the arts someday? Or do you just do it for fun?

Well yes. I want to make a cartoon on TV for kids. Yknow the Sarah Salamander picture? That's a character I would put in it.Along with Kelly Aushtin.

Tiria Wildlough

It does for me! Awesome drawing!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

If you want me to draw something, just request it. Go to Cavern Hole, and go on Art Requests. Ask me what to draw and Huzzah!

Tannsrall

I have been drawing this same thing forever. I think that this is my best one yet, but it is hard to tell because of the picture quality. I wish I had a scanner.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-