What ever happened to Tammo de Fformello Tussock?

Started by Captain Tammo, June 28, 2011, 04:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

hey guys, I've been wondering for years, what ever happened to the world's best Long Patroller, Tammo de Fformello Tussock? I know that he became a captain and married Pasque, but what happened after that?   ???
Thanks for your help!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

They live happily ever after.
The end

That always leaves you wondering, right?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 28, 2011, 05:18:36 AM
The end

Yeah, ive always wondered what happens after the classic "happily ever after"... Maybe mr. Jacques is leaving it up to the reader to decide what will happen?
Still Its sad to see that your favorite character (or at least one of them) is never mentioned in any of the other books. I expected him to be in "taggerung" when lord Russano came to the abbey and made the vermin crawl away because Tammo was apart of the long patrol during his reign. O well, I'm sure he was there with Russano, again, maybe he's leaving it to the reader to decide?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

This should go in the character discussion board, I'm pretty sure.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

daskar666

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 28, 2011, 06:01:47 AM
The end

Yeah, ive always wondered what happens after the classic "happily ever after"... Maybe mr. Jacques is leaving it up to the reader to decide what will happen?
Still Its sad to see that your favorite character (or at least one of them) is never mentioned in any of the other books. I expected him to be in "taggerung" when lord Russano came to the abbey and made the vermin crawl away because Tammo was apart of the long patrol during his reign. O well, I'm sure he was there with Russano, again, maybe he's leaving it to the reader to decide?
Sorry but there's been too much time between the Long Patrol and Taggerung for Tammo to be alive.
Don't forget badgers live 4 times as long as other species in the series.

Osu

Ah, yes. I loved Tammo, was also disappointed when he didn't turn up for a second novel. I think he had kids, at least, and possibly reached the rank of colonel - taking after his dad, maybe. Or it could be he died in battle shortly after the end of the book.

It's a mystery! :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Pearl

I had hoped he would appear in Marlfox, or be mentioned again. It would have been nice if the surname Tussock appeared again in a later book.

Like others, I figure he went on to live happily at Salamandastron. I'd like to think he and Pasque went on to have half a dozen children or so.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: daskar666 on June 28, 2011, 03:47:53 PM
The end

Sorry but there's been too much time between the Long Patrol and Taggerung for Tammo to be alive.
Yeah, they do. Like Cregga.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

There have been hares that live really long too though. And Tammo was still very young when he joined the long patrol. So maybe...?

Galedeep

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 02, 2011, 06:29:16 PM
There have been hares that live really long too though. And Tammo was still very young when he joined the long patrol. So maybe...?
That's the point, maybe. We can only assume that Tammo lived happily at salamandastron, had kids, fought a 100 battles with the long patrol, achieved higher ranks, and either died of old age or in battle. That's all we really can guess, as sad as it is to say. 

Captain Tammo

That's too bad  :'( I'm sure he went down in Long Patrol history!!!

sabretache5611

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 01, 2011, 05:02:06 AM
Quote from: daskar666 on June 28, 2011, 03:47:53 PM
The end

Yeah, they do. Like Cregga.
I know this is deviating, but which badger lived longer?   Bella of Brockhall or Cregga?
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Captain Tammo

[/quote]
I know this is deviating, but which badger lived longer?   Bella of Brockhall or Cregga?
[/quote]

I think Bella was the longest living creature ever mentioned in the series. Cregga was just in more books

sabretache5611

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 05, 2011, 04:30:02 AM

[/quote]

I think Bella was the longest living creature ever mentioned in the series. Cregga was just in more books
[/quote]

true...but brian actually never compared the two in terms of age.
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.