News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Go away.

Started by Primrosewarrior, April 04, 2012, 08:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

No, I'm a girl too. Sorry, I was only kidding. Didn't mean to stir up any controversy.  :-\
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Griffen on July 05, 2012, 02:12:51 AM
i hate when girls bother me!!! im sitting in the library and sitting alone just knitting peacefully, then a couple old ladies ask if they can knit with me "no way! leave my yarn alone!" i yell at them. then the librarian is a girl and kicks me out, but not because i was yelling in a library but because i wouldn't share my yarn.... any tips?
Well, you were pretty rude...
Pretty much the only boy I feel comfortable hanging out with is my cousin. I'm glad no one teases us. Nowdays girls get teased if they even look at a boy.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Griffen

it was a joke i dont knit in public... i only knit with MS. lawyer and at my house... ok so with Ms. Lawyer part isn't true but that would be cool.

MatthiasMan

My mom taught me how to knit. . .Anyway, why can't people just leave me alone?

Rainshadow

I like being alone and just reading a book.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Ditto. I've been holding back on my Redwall reading though.

Tiria Wildlough

Sometimes I wish little kids would leave me alone. Their high-pitched voices can be enough to give someone a migraine.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Most of the time I am left alone if I am reading....also I am not around that many people, the only time (other than my family) I am around lots of people is at church and if I go out like to a ball game or the store.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

MatthiasMan

My mom says I'm very social but I'm just thinking to myself, trust me, I don't like hanging around people. I only do it so I don't look like an antisocial person.

Rainshadow

I'm very antisocial.  When in a crowd, if I don't know anyone, I stick close to the wall.  If I do know one person, I follow them around.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Same here. I only knew this DJ at some party thing and I listened to the music the entire time. I also found a dollar on the floor there.  ;D

redwallgurl

wow i love being in crowds and such. im usually always in with their conversations. my brother even cried when he was home alone
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on July 05, 2012, 05:13:06 AM
it was a joke i dont knit in public... i only knit with MS. lawyer and at my house... ok so with Ms. Lawyer part isn't true but that would be cool.

When I saw you said that you knitted with my mom I almost died!  :D I was like, "WHAT THE HECK!? How have I not heard of this!?"  :D :D

LEMME ALONE!  :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

HAHAHAHAHAHA *ahem* this is the funniest thread ever. randomness (but related to each other) (does that mean its not random?) idk i just found it really funny

Rainshadow

I can't knit, and usually if you see me, I'm hanging out with boys.  I'm a girl, but a lot of the girls I know don't play video games.  Or watch the latest action or adventure movies.  The guys I hang out with usually play Battlefield 2 and LOTRO.  So I hang out with the boys who have seen the latest action and adventure movies and who play the games I do.  Or at least know about them.  A little.