Cluny the Scourge

Started by DeathRage, April 05, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Cluny's  voice actor for the audiobook sounded sooo cool.  His was my favorite, though Marc Jacques did a great Matthias/martin as well.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

MatthiasMan

Never have heard the audio books, save Cluny.

Redwallfan7

In the t.v series, his last name is pronounced scurge, but all the time before I watched it I thought it was pronounced scorge  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 01, 2012, 11:26:11 PM
In the t.v series, his last name is pronounced scurge, but all the time before I watched it I thought it was pronounced scorge  :P

It is pronounced correctly in the series.  That's exactly as Mr. Jacques pronounces "scourge" in the audiobook.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MatthiasMan

Cluny sounds like Cloony the Scurge.

Dannflower Reguba

That's because he's Loony. :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Dannflower Reguba

He's not that sticky!  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 05, 2012, 06:11:35 PM
Did y'all know that killconey is a guy? There were a few typos in the book and he is mentioned as a female and a male. (I hate cheesethief)
i liked his last permotion though...

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 06, 2012, 09:02:57 PM
Ungatt got ungutted! ;D
still think ungutt could have returned... in the book though he was crippled he never did die...

Dannflower Reguba

He was shoved out to sea after words with a broken back. I find that harder to believe than Rose living (which I happen to believe is true).

Bluefire

I think 1 thing that kept Cluny from winning was his nightmares. Well, its just Martin doing his job.

What I find impressive is how the villians remember the names of all their soldiers.

Bluefire

I'll say that Scragg was cluny's smartest captain. Had he survived, Cluny might have been more successful.

MatthiasMan

Please refrain from double posting unless tis in your Fan Work.

Go Cluny GO!

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 11, 2012, 04:04:15 AM
Well we could do it the way everyone on this site likes to do it... Maybe I won't comment on that, but still, Urgan was a fox with an un-addled brain, Cluny was a war-mongering rat!

Un-addled brain? backwards coming forward's favorite outfit was half a carcass... and he was dumb enough to tangle with finnbarr. in the end though it was Cluny vs Matthias... if had been a similar setup to the end of the bellmaker our little mouse friend would have bitten the dust.

Bluefire

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 02, 2012, 10:50:43 PM
Please refrain from double posting unless tis in your Fan Work.

Go Cluny GO!

Sorry  :(  im new to this place so I dont really know much. But ill try to remember that next time. That is, if I dont forget like I do alot.