News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

cool

Started by Dannflor, April 10, 2012, 01:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is cooler

Icefire
Dannflor
Trisscar95
Dannflor raguba
matthiasman

Dannflower Reguba

Is he a REAL friend of yours?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Yes so are you but I like Ian so much I really get torn up when he is away
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

I don't understand why I'm tied for first. How can this BE??!!  :o There has to be some mistake or something.

Dannflower Reguba

Look Matthias, If someone that is as socially awkward as me can be that high... SO CAN YOU!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Haha. Good point.   ;)

Primrosewarrior

why amn't I on here?

MatthiasMan

Because who ever made the poll didn't put you on here. Sorry! Just take my votes then. Never wanted to be famous.

Tannsrall

I think that every one on this site is awesome because they know redwall. Why can't we live in the same area talk about Paradise. any way I voted matthias man because his favorite character is Matthias and he shares lots of problems that I have (Wow this sounds really wierd  :-\)
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

Weird, someone voted for me again!

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Tannsrall on April 11, 2012, 01:38:13 AM
I think that every one on this site is awesome because they know redwall. Why can't we live in the same area talk about Paradise. any way I voted matthias man because his favorite character is Matthias and he shares lots of problems that I have (Wow this sounds really wierd  :-\)

Thanks Tannsrall. :) I share my problems because isn't that what friends do? Friends help friends, so I'll help if someone needs it. :)

Bisky

Why am I not on there  >:( just joking

Dannflor

Hey who voted for me  ???
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

Primrosewarrior

Nightfire

I voted for Icefire, because I've known her the longest out of all of ya. :) Go Icefire, fellow Celtic Woman fan!!! ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.