I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Rusvul

I rarely physically print anything, let alone forum pages. Who needs paper? :P

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're interviewing your friend and there's random piano music in the background.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SilentSam

That awkward moment when the five nights at freddy's characters take selfies in the cameras.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Wot, wot!

That awkward moment when you fall up the stairs at school in front of your old teacher.  ;)

(Actually happened  :()
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Falling up the stairs...has physics been defied? :o

That awkward moment when you're about to say something and the school bell rings.
That awkward moment when you're in the bus and you need to pee.

Wot, wot!

Unfortunately, yes  ;)
Oh no!

That awkward moment when your older brother takes your Redwall book and you wrestle him for 20 minutes trying to get it back.

(Also actually happened  :))
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when your brother claims to have read Redwall before you and he has no idea what he's talking about...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

That awkward moment when your teacher asks you a question in class and you have absolutely no idea what she's talking about.  :D

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you don't raise your hand and the teacher calls on you. . . ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you get the answer completely wrong.

Søren

Very Gross
I was told this:
TAMW your in the bathroom at a restaurant with your uncle and he's in the stall. He's stall start making all kinds of gurgle sounds and he starts groaning and has heavy breathing. And he going "UGGGGGGGHHHHHHG!!!!!" Very loudly and he's grasping the top of the stall and his legs underneath it are twitching and he's yelling "UGGGGGGHHH!!" And two people walk in, and then he gets out, and goes "Come'on {insert name here}, let's go." And you have to walk out with the guy who just did that.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

*is laughing with an uncomfortable look on my face.*
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3