News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Survival RP

Started by Troy Troodon, April 13, 2012, 06:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Alright thanks. I will be back into this later.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

BIC: Harraie, flicks out a knife slowly approaches, waiting to attack.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

DandintheWarrior

OOC: Back to where Luke was sitting. I'm just bored lol ha.

BIC: "Man those vittles were the most delicious out of anything i have tasted in awhile and my headache has died down. I wonder what it is like all around everywhere else. I wonder if other creatures have lived through the disaster as it happened. I soon hope to find other creatures that i may be friends with or become enemies." Luke said in a deep voice. 
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Troy Troodon

Harriae heard carefully, and continued to follow undetected.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Tegwen slipped away from the wolf and leaped up a tree, her blue eyes searching....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Harraie continues to creep, waiting for the right moment.

BrookSkimmer

Molkar watches the pine martin go. He was amazed at her climbing skill. The wolf figured that finding out where the odd howling noise came from was a good idea. He called quietly up to Tegwen.

"Any sign o' what made that noise?"

Troy Troodon

Harraie turned his head, hearing words come from Molkar.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The pine martin caught her breath. "Aye, (They never exchanged names) wolf. It's a strange lookin' beast. Long tail, odd face and paws. And comin' this way!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

Harraie was discovered, He hesitates, He then lashes out at them with pure...Primal Rage.

BrookSkimmer

Molkar nodded silently as Tegwen made her report. Before he had time to move the monkey jumped from the trees. Leaves and dirt flew up all around as the beast attacked them. Legs, tail, arms, hair. A howling frenzy of movement. Molkar was taken aback. He had never seen a creature like this.

The wolf bristled and showed his fangs. He lunged forward, snapping at the creature. He would not be pushed around by anybeast!

Troy Troodon

Harriae just landed back. His arms hung low with the dagger held flimsy, He starred straight at the wolf, with shadows hovering his bloodshot eyes, Drooling, bleeding from his nose.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Tegwen leaped from the tree. "Stop!" She hissed.
"Who are ye, and what are ye?" The white pine martin asked the strange beast. "We can settle this peacefully, and then take the food from that hare and badger! But only if we work together, will we be able to take them down. I don't know about you but I want fresh meat..."

Troy Troodon

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I am Tegwen, a healer and Seer." She nudged the wolf, telling him to state his name.