News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

"Yes! I have lost many of men to the adders."
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal cried out in alarm and turned, about to run into the woods.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu grabbed Crystal and pulled her in. The gates closed and locked before night arrived.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal pulled back her paw, and popped Bartholomu in the stomach. "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me!" She practically snarled, teeth bared. 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

"What's wrong with you? I am trying to save you from the evil adders that come out at night. Obviously i would like to not lose another creature to those evil sea rats!" Bartholomu snapped. Lungs puffing out and breathing heavily while holding his hand to his chest.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I'm quite able to care for myself." Crystal turned and headed for the orchard. As she did, her cloak flew off and revealed scars criss-crossed over the pretty mousemaid's back, cutting through her white fur.

DandintheWarrior

"oh Deary me. What happened to you?" The Abbot wondered.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal whipped around. Her blue eyes were wide in fear. "I can't tell you!" She shouted.

DandintheWarrior

"If you tell us then somehow we can help. The nurses will help you." the abbot continued.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"It doesn't hurt at all. They're just scars." Crystal said with a frown.

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu shrugged and turned his back. He grabbed the back of his shirt and lifted it and four small bite marks shown. "I was bit by and adder before my family was killed. I mananged to somehow escape their evil grasps and run for redwall abbey." Bartholomu said in a soothing voice.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"How did they get the poison out of you?" Crystal asked.

DandintheWarrior

"I ran into a healer on my way. I was weak, hungry, and sad. He took me into his home and saw the adder bit marks in my back. He took care of me for a season or two until i was ready to go back on my adventure to redwall. I haven't seen him since but i owe my life to him. He saved my life."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal sighed and looked toward the sky. She felt trapped in this huge red building.

DandintheWarrior

"I am feeling the same way I was when i first entered Redwall, but then i learned of all of the loving creatures that live inside of it. It is now a dangerous world out there. A dangerous country. Once we get rid of Darknose and his rat force then it will be much safer and you can leave, but in the meantime its best for you to stay here. I have given much thought to it and i will be going out sometime on a adventure to take out Darknose himself." Bartholomu said intelligently.

From behind Bartholomu shown a red fox. He was tall and muscular in size. He had a scar across his right eye but he was still able to see out of it. He had bright, red fur and it glistened in the sunlight. His tail with a white tip was big in size of his body. He looked at Crystal with much care in him. His name was Roger the Fox Healer. Even though he was one of the greatest healers, he was also a great fighter and best friend to everyone in the Redwall abbey. His eyes were the color of blue as he watched Crystal standing there talking to Bartholomu. He held his bow around his back and sat on the ground and continued to listen to the conversation among the great others. 
For this is my will.