News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim Burningblade froze, apon hearing the sweet music he motioned Bartholomu to follow as he silently worked his way to were the mousemaid was singing...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal smiled, she loved singing. And she had wrote that song herself.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"Bravo! You're pretty good at that you know!"
The easy going fox was leening against an Alder tree, smiling.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal jumped up with a scream. "What are you doing?!? Who are you?!?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

'Whoa! calm down! Hey Bartholomu, do you mind showing yourself so the poor maid can relax!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal panicked, another fox? Or maybe a rat or weasel? She snatched at a willow tree and pulled a small branch off. Holding it like a whip the white mousemaid advanced.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim backed up a step, "Hang on there missy, I know what your thinkin' there must be another vermin near by. It's a mouse!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal stopped, and took a few steps back. "A mouse? But-but- You're a fox! A vermin! A black-hearted--Vermin!" She gasped.

Dannflower Reguba

*sigh* "That's what everyone says.... At least until I met Bartholomu the MOUSE."

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Where is this, Bartholomu who is supposedly a mouse?" Crystal asked.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: gotta wait for Dandin to show up now, ggrrr.

BrookSkimmer

Bangle Rangepaw heard the scream. The hedgehog gripped his club like walking stick and made for the direction the noise had come from. Once he was close he noticed the white mouse maid and the fox. Bangle bristled his spikes. Vermin. He hated vermin! This one appeared to be ready to attack the mouse maid.

Bangle roared and charged the fox. He came flying out of the foliage, odd bits of twigs and leaves sticking in his spikes.

"I'll teach ye teh attack poor mousies ye vermin scum!"

As he roared the hedgehog swung his walking stick hard, aimed at the fox's head.

Dannflower Reguba

The foxes reflexes had been honed for this very purpose, he bent his back and knees, the club whistled over head. As Forlim came up he used both hands to push the hedgehog back, 'I don't want to hurt anyone!" he yelled.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal fell back as the huge hedgehog leaped at the fox.

Dannflower Reguba

With the little bit of time he had, Forlim said as fast as he could, "I'm no ordinary vermin! And I wasn't tryin' ta' hurt the little maid! Never did either!"