News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Thintail looked Unhappily up at those above on the walls. "We is but honest travelers wot has lost our way. Won't you offer us a place to spend our wearied night??"

Boneface peeked over the wall. He saw bartholomu and silently motioned to the other water rat who hastily raised a blowdart gun a wicked grin on his face.

DandintheWarrior

Out of nowhere a arrow zipped past Boneface. An arrow in which came from a long patrol member. Another arrow zipped past Boneface and came very close to hitting him.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Felldoh154

The rat accidentally fired the blowdart gun and the dart buried itself in the leg of a redwaller armed with a flagpole with a kitchen knife tied to the end. Boneface hastily gestured down, and the three fled. An arrow hit the water rat who went by trashsnout in the leg and he fell onto the ground injured. Ragg started to grab trashsnout, but shaking his head, fled the arrows zipping by. Trashsnout cried out unhappily, "Ragg. Wait up mate!" and with that lost consciousness.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal gave Roger a strange look. "What is it sir? Do ye not like it?" Crystal headed to the staircase. "I can find something else for you."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Arool was a shifty squirrel who loved shiny objects. He had spotted roger and crystal and, fancying the white fur had followed through the trees. He had watched the cottage, trying to work up courage to enter, when shurka and Snaptail appeared, tracking crystal and roger, while Thintail tried his luck with the abbey. He muttered to himself, "yonder is a fair pair o uglies! I doubt the two in the cottage would appreciate those two knocking on thier door!" he was in front of the door in a blur, and , taking a deep breath, entered

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal turned with a small shriek, expecting to see the vermin. She gasped when she saw the squirrel. "Excuse me, but, why did you enter my house?" She said, narrowing her bright blue eyes.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Arools eyes settled on the 2 daggers. "importan' information mouse, but first you must give me yonder daggers! Arool likes em!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen walked through the woods. He had been walking for days. His tribe had been destroyed by a Searat lord named Darknose. He then saw a cottage in the woods and whispered to himself, "Now what do we have here?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Boneface and Ragg watched from the woods as Thintail continued rambling about how he and his 2 rats where weary travelers and awaited the redwallers reply.

Arool saw that shurka and snap tail had spotted the cabin. "give me two daggers hurryfast mouse! Arool has VERY urgent news!

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen walked up to the cabin and knocked on the door. "Hello? Is anybody there?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Arool looked out the window. "ugh, uglymouse at door!" he glanced down to the trees where shurka and Snaptail were discussing how to defeat this new visitor silently. "uglymouse out there! Ther bees no one in here! Go away quickfast!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen heard voices inside the house and said, "Please may I come in! I'm just a weary traveler!"

Felldoh154

Ooc: wish wildcat was here, it's her cottage and I can't control her character to let you in.  :-\

Bic: arool looked at the milo use outside, it was starting unto rain and he was still knocking politely. "er...um... Uglymouse promise no hurta arool?"

AbbotAlf0805

It took Stephen a little while to understand but he said, "Yes. I won't hurt you."

Felldoh154

Arool opened the door. "in quickfast Uglymouse! Badda beasts outa dere!"