News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen walked in just in time as the rain started. He looked at Arool and said, "Thank you very much good sir." He looked at Crysal and said, "Please to make your acquittance miss."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Arool looked slyly at the strange mouse. "uglymouse talk much much Nicely! Has nice things to?" His eyes swept over the figure searching for shiny objects.

AbbotAlf0805

Oh I haven't had somthing nice for ages." said Stephen.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Arool frowned. "who is ugly ones out there? They is with you?"

AbbotAlf0805

I didn't see any 'ugly ones'" said Stephen.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry! I always seem to miss the 'action'.
BIC:

Crystal watched the two creatures warily. "I'm Crystal. Who might you two be? Oh, and Mr. Squirrel, no shiny daggers for you. Sorry. But I can find you something else if need be."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Name's Stephen. Stephen Mousethief at ye service miss?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Ah. Well, this is Roger." Crystal pointed to Roger the fox. Are you hungry? I should get you all food and drink. Hold on." The white mousemaid moved in quick, fluid movements as she prepared salads with strawberries, a whole assorment of nuts, thinly-sliced cheese and a dandelion dressing. She put out a platter of bread slices and two rolls of cheese. Crystal poured five beakers of Strawberry Fizz and set out a pitcher of that and one of water. All of that somehow fit on her small table, along with wooden plates and forks.
"Well," She announced, "there you go! Eat up."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

thank ye kindly." said Stephen drinking the fizz, "So wot's ye name miss?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Crystal Gemstone. I mine the cliffs and such outside. Now, what's up with the crazy squirrel?" Crystal added the last part with a soft chuckle.

AbbotAlf0805

But what were you saying earlier about 'ugly beasts'?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: It was Arool who said that, not Crystal. Lol.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh sorry!

BIC: "So uh.. Crystal.. have you been a miner your whole life?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: It's fine.
BIC:

"Well, yes. At least what I remember. Anyway, what do you do for a living, Sir?" Crystal asked, picking at a piece of bread.

AbbotAlf0805

Im a mousethief.." said Stephen quitely.