RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal nodded, finally brining a piece of the savaged bread to her mouth. "I see. I don't judge, Sir. So don't feel bad."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Yes well.. uh.." Stephen was at a loss for words looking at her,
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal laughed and stood from her chair. "I should probably check the grounds. Make sure no vermin are about." The white mousemaid walked to the door and stepped out, closing the door behind her.

Shurka grinned her toothless grin. "There she is! Let's go!" Shurka shoved Thintail forward and leaped upon Crystal as she passed by the bush the vermin pair hid behind. "Gah!" Crystal was thrown to the ground as Shurka's paw was caught by the bush. The mousemaid's blue eyes went wide as she got up. The toothless fox grabbed Crystal's ankle and pulled her back to the ground. "Got ye, my pretty!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal kicked out at Shurka, only to be clawed by the vixen's gnarled paws. The tough mousemaid could not hold back a gasp of pain. Shurka laughed and stood, still holding Crystal's ankle. Crystal squirmed and grabbed Shurka's ankle, now turning the tables. Shurka kicked at Crystal's face, determined to capture to mousemaid. As much as she hated it, Crystal knew she had to call for help. "Stephen! Roger! Help!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen shot up and jumped outside. Seeing the vermin taking her off he shot a wind blast at one of them.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Shurka was thrown back, but she took Crystal with her. "You're coming with me to see Lord Darknose! Hahaha!" The vixen's laugh was cut off as she smacked into a tree. Crystal was thrown into the foliage with a slight shriek.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen did a high jump in the air and landed right next to her. He picked her up andran for the cottage.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: You reply really fast.
BIC:

Crystal shot open her eyes and tried to stand, hating how helpless she felt when Shurka attacked her. Stupid fox had the upper paw! But she wouldn't next time.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen cut her bonds and said, "Are you ok?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"No." Crystal's blue eyes had a red tint as she replied, watching as Shurka and Thintail ran off. "I will find that fox, and kill her!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen put a paw on her shoulder and said, "Revenge is a bad thing Crystal."

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Ha. How many innocent creatures do you suppose they've killed? They showed no mercy. I won't go after her, but if we fight again, she's dead." Crystal growled, her eyes became normal but they were cold and hard.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok.. ok.. just saying." said Stephen. "You want me to take you back to the cottage?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal shrugged. "I guess..." The mousemaid had the look of pure confusion on her face.