News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Stephan helped her back and had her sit down at the table. "So do you need me to get you anything?" he asked.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Oh my gosh I am freaking out. SO flippin' hyper I can't stand it.
BIC:

Crystal smiled at Stephen and said, "No thank you. Really, I should be getting things for you. You are a guest, after all."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Well I think it's a good sigh when you go to a stranger's house and save a girl from some vermin." said Stephen smiling.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I could have saved myself, you know. Really, I could." Crystal insisted, giving Stephen a sly look out of the corner of her eye.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then." said Stephen shrugging.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Ha, I was joking. Those vermin would have had my hide, literally." Crystal laughed.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephan smiled and looked out the window.

Felldoh154

Arool had a bored look on his face. "So Uglymouse likes white mouse and beat up ugly ones outside? Is much boring, no? I will get shiny weapons from ugly ones!" and with that he went into the rain for the lost weopons

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen slapped a paw on his forehead and said, "That ones got some wind 'n 'is sails.."

Felldoh154

Arool returned quickly, "arool has no sails silly Uglymouse! But arool has shiny sword now hehehe!" he waved the recovered weapon with obvious glee

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystak chucked softly. "Very nice, Arool. Very nice..."

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen stilffled a laugh and said, "Crystal how long have you known this squirrel?"

Felldoh154

"why Uglymouse want to know?" said arool, still waving his sword

AbbotAlf0805

Just wondering." said Stephen.

Felldoh154

"arool just met her before Uglymouse! Anyway why Is Uglymouse talking to arool? Uglymouse likes whitemouse!"