RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Arool smiled knowingly. "go on Uglymouse! Tell her you love her hehehe!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen shot him with a small air blast and said, "Just shut up ok.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

AbbotAlf0805

Felldoh154

Ooc: . . . So he has magic air powers...

BIC: arool smiled, "ah Uglymouse is shy mouse yes? Just leave her to arool Uglymouse! Arool will tell her for you yes?"

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: kinda

BIC: "No. Just.. just shut up ok. Your really ticking me off."

Felldoh154

Ooc: sorry if ur really annoyed he's kinda supposed to be

Bic: arool smiled "agh Uglymouse really likes her I see! Arool is charmed!" he danced around happily

AbbotAlf0805

Felldoh154

Arool danced around a bit more than ran upstairs to talk to crystal, snickering evilly.

DandintheWarrior

Ooc: I am lost. Tell me what is happened and where is my character roger at the moment?
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Steve saved Crystal from vermin.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: This is hilarious! Anyway, Roger sat at the table of food and just watched, I guess. Oh yeah, Crystal's downstairs. There is no upstairs, haha.
BIC:

Crystal looked up from what she was holding, was Arool and quickly hid it before his greedy eyes could see what it was. "Hi there. What do you need, Arool?" She asked, casting a glance at the stairs.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen heard Arool and Crystal then banged his paw on the wall and slapped his forehead.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal took a step back, trying to cover up her secret item. She heard somebeast hit something.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!