News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Cryst left Arool (Sorry Felldoh, I can go back later if you want) and climbed the stairs. She spotted Stephen and walked up to him. "Hey, what's wrong? You look like somebeast stole all the filling of your pie."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

"Oh! uh.. nothing!" said Stephen.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Uh-huh. Nothing is always something. So, spit it out or else." Crystal said with a laugh.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen shook his head, "No way Crystal."

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Don't make me... I swear I will!" Crystal threatened, pointing a finger at Stephen with a sly smile.

AbbotAlf0805

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal grabbed a pitcher of water and held it, ready to soak the reluctant mousethief.

AbbotAlf0805

"Whoa! Why would you do that?!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Because I'm painfully curious, unfortunatly for you. I want to know what you're thinking about. I'll give you less than one minuet before, Splash!" Crystal tightened her grip on the pitcher.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen used and air blast that knocked the picther over.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal shrieked and fell backwards with the pitcher.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen jumped down and said, "Are you ok? I only meant to knock over the pitcer!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal laughed and leaped up. "You need to lighten up, I'm fine."

Felldoh154

Arool had successfully gotten himself one of the fancy daggers and was twirling it happily. "a fair pair of lovebirds hehe! Brings a tear to arools poor eye! He patted crystal on the back, "come on mouses! Stop playing around, hehehe, here, I'll light yer a pretty lil candle! Haha" he grabbed a candle and set a table quick as a flash, and shoved the two mice into chairs facing each other. He put the dagger aside and grabbed a parchment and quill, "now what can I get you two? We have a lovely dinner special for ya hehehe!"