News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal stood, for the second time that day the maid's eyes were hard. "Give Mr. Roger that dagger back now! And what do you think you're doing?!" Crystal looked over at Stephen, to see his reaction.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen was surprised and got up saying, "This.. Uh.. Well.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal stood and lunged at Arool, grasping for the dagger.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Arool smiled. "go on Uglymouse! Now's yer chance mate! And you! Sit on down!" he pushed crystal back into the chair while flipping the dagger back to roger, claiming he was only looking at it

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal frowned and looked at Arool, then at Stephen. "What does that crazy squirrel mean?" She asked, looking right at Stephen.

AbbotAlf0805

Felldoh154

"You'll see soon enough, me pretty!" Arool bowed, "aye ate matey, she's allll yours hehe" he backed away slowly

AbbotAlf0805

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal stiffened. "What do you mean!? Tell me!" The mousemaid's voice held a pleading tone.

Felldoh154

Arool pushed some flowers into Stevens hand, "go on Uglymouse! Don't pass this up!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal leaned back in her chair, watching Stephen and Arool carefully.

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen blushed and said, "It's nothing really.."

Felldoh154

Arool gestured toward crystal urgently. Winking madly

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Nothing? Don't you sit there and tell me, 'It's nothing.' " Crystal began to stand and headed for the door, running a paw through her white fur.