News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Hahaha! Oh, and for those of you who want to know, the song is River Lullaby from the Prince of Egypt
BIC:

Crystal panicked and tried to think of a song.

"Hush now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember
My lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream

Drift on a river
That flows through my arms
Drift as I'm singing to you
I see you smiling
So peaceful and calm
And holding you, I'm smiling, too
Here in my arms
Safe from all harm
Holding you, I'm smiling, too

Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember this river lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream
I'll be with you when you dream." Crystal's voice rang out strong and it was absolutely beautiful.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Braygad sneered, while many of the rats were charmed he had never appreciated anything, "look at the lot of you! Like the lil mousies lullaby do ye? And you mouse! Watta you thinkin singin that garbage here? I ain't interested in that rubbish and darknose ain't neither!  Shurka you've brought me more junk! I ain't pleased!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Shurka was surprised at Braygad. "Well, what do ye want 'er to sound like?! She's singin' for her life 'ere. Least you can do is appreciate her pretty voice."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

"You've gone soft yew idiot! Yew back there, ya yew! The one laughing, think it's funny do ye? Well yor gunna gag this mouse understand? And one peep outa you an yer fish bait!" Braygad glared around then continued the procession to the fort

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal gasped and dug her feet into the ground. She struggled violently, throwing back her head. It connected to Shurka's jaw with a crack. Crystal groaned as black dots danced in front of her vision. The fox shrieked and fell to the ground. Crystal started to run, for only her paws were bound, while her feet stayed free.

Felldoh154

Braygad cursed, a ferret tried to grab her but an acorn smashed into its nose and it fell back. Arool could be heard laughing madly

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen jumped up the tower and saw Crystal. He waved at her to try and get her attention.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Braygad seemed calm as he pulled shurka to her feet. "Well vixen didn't I tell you what would happen if she escaped?" ...shurka gulped

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal looked up and Stephen, the look of pure panic and helplessness on her face. Shurka cracked open her eyes and grabbed the mousemaid's footpaw. "Yer not goin' nowheres!" Crystal fell with a small shriek. A rat from nearby said, "She's a fighter, but you can 'andle 'er. I knows it, sir!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stephen was angry. He jumped down and blew two air blast at the vermin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Braygad raised a paw, halting the hundreds of vermin about to help. "the mousies is shurkas little pet, let her take care of it, archers, train your bows to the trees and kill that blasted acorn throwing squirrel!"

AbbotAlf0805

Stphen blew away the vermin and picked up Crystal. He jumped up on the wall with his air bending power and jumped down the other side.

Wisteria Wild Cat

All the air flew from Crystal as Stephen grabbed her. She struggled to maintain her balance as the ropes dug into her wrists. 

Felldoh154

OOC: don't make your guy to powerful, you just blew away 100 searats lol

BIC:Braygad watched them go, than turning to shurka who was lying on the ground smiled. "well well they got away...wot a pity!" shurkas wails were heard by arool, Stephan and crystal as they fled

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: sorry bro

BIC: Stephen untied Crystal and said, "you ok?"