News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Zwerg gathered the information he needed, they would be coming towards his home. He wriggled out from under his bush, and was about to sprint towards his home when he felt a sword pricking the back of his neck.

AbbotAlf0805

Stehen jumped up a tree and looked around. He climbed back down and a spear prodded his back.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

Thintail grinned, "aye cuz the redwallers hate to see stuff like this!" he cut deep into arools shoulder. Earning yells of horror from the redwallers. "haha, that's right redwallers! This pretty liddle mouse is next!"

AbbotAlf0805

Some vermin threw Stephen out with the others and they said to Thintail, ""ey Thinny! We got us another!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Felldoh154

OOC:Thintail isn't with dark nose he's just a gang leader

BIC: the vermin threw Stephan to Braygad.  Braygad nodded, "who are you? And what are you doing here?"

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ya i know. I read the whole RP before i joined.

BIC: Stephen pointed at Crystal.

DandintheWarrior

Bratnose's army was ready to march some more after a few days rest. They had found 5 slaves of mice and shrews to their command. Bringing them food and any other neccessity needed. They would only give them crumbs to feed on so they could have some strength keep the men happy. Bratnose looked at the path ahead of him. He saw the woods before the Abbey. He knew he was only a couple days march away from them. He was going to cause fear into them.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Felldoh154

OOC:o ok

BIC: Thintail smiled, "ain't that cute? Tie him up to, and let him sit next to the pretty mousie, should make it harder on the redwallers to see em both die eh? Haha!" arool had lost a lot of blood and consciousness and lay limp on the ground. Ragg was a strange vermin, the water rat was big and slow, mentally and physically, he was staring into his club, recalling when crystal had insulted him. He looked over slowly where Thintail was waving his sword angrily. He had just chopped of Stephan's whiskers and was explaining to the redwallers the long process of torture. Ragg shook his head, "it ain't right they is just liddle mousies..." Thintail glared over at him, "you useless lump of a water rat! You've gone soft! Ill teach ye to go soft on me! Get over here and torture this mouse!" he lay his paw on crystals shoulder

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal sunk her teeth into Thintail's paw and jerked her head away.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Thintail yelled and raised his sword and everything went wrong for him. Ragg was up instantly and the great club swung and killed a water rat. Ragg's lowered shoulder smashed Thintail backwards. Ragg grabbed crystal and Stephan, one in each hand, and, lifting them easily, sprinted into the woods. Boneface threw his spear after them then turned to Thintail. "wot the?" Thintail shook his head silently.
~~~~~~~
Ragg ran and ran until he collapsed. He glanced down at the spear that entered through his back and exited through his stomach. He looked up at crystal. "you...you didn't mean them things you said at the tree did yew?" His eyes misted over and for the first time since he joined the gang, a real smile spread over his face

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal sat, frozen with shock. "I, I, I guess not. Um..."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Felldoh154

Ooc: sorry to double post, but I will be on a 2 week vacation now so:
BIC:Thintail realized he had lost half his gang against redwall and gained nothing. So he traded arool for trashsnout than set of into the woods with the remains of his band. Arool was unconscious for a long while in the infirmity. Braygad joined forces with bratnose, who was of superior rank and marched on toward redwall.

AbbotAlf0805

?OC: N'kay but what happened to Stephen?

Felldoh154

OOC:ragg ran of with him and crustal