News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim moved off into the bushes and hid, waiting to see what the vermin would do...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

Ratbane crept closer to the group and then he was upon them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Vermin! You will stay away from my friends. I will slay you if you move any closer!" Bartholomu shouted with anger in his eyes.
"Eh mate! Look at dis here mousy. He thinks he can slay me. Har Har Har! You and your little friends are going to come with me or me and my team 're going to hafta slay the three of ya's!"
"You may think that vermin, but I have slain many of your friends. Ha. You don't scare me!" Bartholomu said unleashing his bow. The arrow zipped past Ratbane's head and impacted into a rat named "Jugs" and killed him. Bartholomu quickly notched another arrow.
"I told ya. If you move one muscle towards me then i will kill the bunch 'o ya's!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ratbane just stared at his slain scout friend and back to Bartholomu. He knew what he must do. He would have to charge.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

The first (and last) thing that came out of RatBane's mouth was,"Gahhh!" Which he said through a knife in his throat.... There was a scream at the back of the vermin scouting party.... Another one of them was lying on the ground in a pool of blood....... seperated in the middle of his torso by an axe, "The rest of ya' leave now! Now or the whole lot a ya' will be lyin' on the ground like those others! *points to dead vermin on ground* "Now scram!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Bangle watched as the fox dispatched some of the vermin. He was impressed by the fox's fighting abilities. However, what interested him more was that he was killing the vermin and protecting the mice. This beast certainly was an oddity.

The hedgehog did not like sea rats. He would have done some slaying himself had not the fox been there. As it was Folrim had stopped the initial attack. Bangle went and stood near Crystal to protect her in case the sea rats attacked again.

"Perhaps that fox is tellin' the trusth eh? Never seen vermin turn on their own like tha'... perhaps he is on our side?" Even as the words left his mouth the hedgehog shook his spiny head. "No, I can't believe tha'... must keep our eyes on im'."

He waited to see what the remaining rats would do.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Dandin, your (so far) the main controler of the vermin.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply!

BIC: Crystal was nodded when Bangle spoke his name, then screamed as the vermin broke through into the clearing, then sighed in relief when Barth and Forlim had rid of the vermin.

Shaking her head, the mousemaid sat on the ground. "I don't know 'bout you, but I'm right hungry! I'm goin' ta make some stew, you creatures find some flat and bowl-shaped rocks, if'n you fancy some food." Crystal said as she wandered into the woodlands.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"All you need is a good sized leaf for that missy," Said Forlim as he started to wander off again.

DandintheWarrior

The vermin starred at their dead comrades. They knew if they went back to the fort then they would be killed anyways. So one rat screamed,"Charrge!"
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim was waiting, he impaled the rat who yelled with his knife, and swung his axe with all his might slaying one and wounding another...

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu let a rang of arrows hitting every single rat until they were all dead. "Take that you stupid rats!" Bartholomu yelled.
One rat lived the battle. He stared up at Bartholomu, but he was pinned down by him. "What do you want from me?" he screeched.
"I want you to tell your leader Darknose to leave this area alone or he will lose his life!"
And with that said the rat ran away limping.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

"Shouldn't a' let em' live mate, he will report to Darknose and then that evil searat will know who, and where you are." Forlim warned Bartholomu.

DandintheWarrior

"Watch." Bartholomu said has he let an arrow zip through the trees. A scream could be heard and the rat fell to the floor and died.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim sighed, "Shouldn't a' done that either my friend, it's dishonest in its own way."

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long!

BIC: Crystal bent down, gathering some wild parsley. Suddenly a cold blade was pressed against the back of her neck. With startling swiftness, the white mousemaid grabbed the creature's ears, flipped it over her shoulder and knocked it out with a kick to the head.
Grunting and huffing with effort, Crystal dragged the unconscious rat into the clearing. "
"Seems ye missed one." The maid laughed, nudging the rat with a footpaw. "He's not dead, just unconscious is all. Thought we'd keep 'im for questioning."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim turned around, "Thatn' wasn't with the group we just got rid of." He said  confusedly.