News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

When Forlim spoke, the rat was there, but Crystal was not.

"Let me go ye jelly-backed black-hearted vermin!" The maid shouted, kicking and twisting as two vermin, a weasel and a toad, tried to hold onto her.
"Shurrup or we's gonna stick yer!" The weasel snarled, but he only got a kick in the jaw for his efforts.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

There was an unusual sounding whirr... And a toad with only half a body was lying on the floor, the fox was at the weasels back, "If you don't put the little miss down, there will be air blowin' through this trash heap in front o' me... Oh wait... That's you." Forlim said dangerously level.

OOC: hi guys, I'm going to be down in Tennese until either Sunday or Saturday, Please don't Auto my characters..... I'm not quite sure how to make things out so my character doesn't get Autoed without doing anything too crazy...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I can keep an eye on 'em.

BIC: Crystal suddenly went limp, twisted and leaped over the weasel's back. She wrapped her arms around the vermin's neck, ready to snap it. (Her signature move!)
"Do we keep this 'un, or kill it?" She asked, tightening her grip as the weasel whimpered.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"I dunno, you just took the right to his life from me. It's your decision." Was all Forlim could say, withdrawing his knife from the weasels back.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu looked at the mouse maid and nodded. "It's your choice. We could either ask him questions or kill him now!" Bartholomu knew the mouse maid had to make her own decision.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hey all! I'm leaving for Tennessee in a short while and MIGHT be back on Saturday... Forlim could just disappear for the moment, but if someone else has a better idea, he can be a free play.... Just don't kill em'! BIC:

Forlim started to walk off for the third time that day.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I say we ask 'im questions, find out about the vermin in the area. Ho, fox! Where are ye goin' off to now?" Crystal watched the fox, unsure and a tad bit worried.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: If you have an idea, Forlim is officially free play UNTIL I get back.

DandintheWarrior

"Alright we will tie him to a log and carry him back to Redwall. There we can put him in a safe place for the night and question him in the morning."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Sounds good, Barth." Crystal nodded, knocking the weasel out-cold. "Know where any good rope is?"

DandintheWarrior

"Back at the Abbey. He should be able to stay out for the time it will take us to get there which is only about a twenty minutes. Once the sun goes down or some kinda stuff like that."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal nods, "Let's get a move on, then." She tosses the weasel over her shoulders and trudges on.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Yikes... Crystal must be strong! BIC:

"Might I suggest you dash cold water in his face and just frog march him to Redwall?" Said Forlim.

OOC: I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaccckk!!!

DandintheWarrior

OOC: good its been quite quiet lol

BIC: "Follow me to Redwall! We are not far now!" Bartholomu said with joy in his voice.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You didn't have to wait for me. BIC:

Forlim was hesitant to approach the Red walls of the Abbey.