RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

The Abbey was finally seen from a distance. They could hear the chatter of many animals behind the great walls. It seemed it would be a festival for the week in which the redwall creatures would celebrate and play fun games. Bartholomu knocked on the front gates and waited for an answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The gates opened and the guards let them in. All of the Abbey beasts welcomed Bartholomu back and his new friends.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim was observing the proccedings (Bartholomu & Co.) from the shrubbery of the surrounding woodlands... Still loathe to approach the Abbey.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

The Abbot saw the creature looking at him through some part of the forest. He nodded his head in hoping the creature to see it and know that he is welcomed anytime. The Abbot went back inside and told the guards to leave the gates open for awhile and see if anymore creatures except those of Darknose the Searat lord to let them in.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Welcome back! Hope you had a good time!  ;D Oh, and sorry I haven't been on in a while.

BIC: Crystal dropped the now-awakened weasel to the ground, in front of Redwall Abbey. She leaned down close to it's face. "If ye make one wrong move, scum, I'll snap yer neck like I did to your vermin pals! Got it?" The weasel crawled over to Barth, whimpering piteously. "Don't let er kill me! She will, I knows it! I'll go wiff yer, just keep me aways from 'er!" 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim was thinking hard, and decided to give it a shot. He walked up to the gates to see what would happen...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal blinked in surprise. That fox was going up to Redwall! Suddenly the thoughts of the fox didn't seem so amazing when she saw Redwall. The huge red Abbey seemed to grow from Mossflower itself, one with the land. Crystal continued to stare, open-mouthed, at the awesome building.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

The creatures of Redwall all gasped with fear, but then the Abbot nodded towards them and they were afraid no more. The Abbot saw goodness in the wolf's eyes and he knew it wouldn't be such a threat to Redwall.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Bartholomu grabbed the weasel and looked at him. "I will keep you away, but i gotta tell you the dibbuns are much worse of a creature than she is. You will be  chained in a room where the dibbuns will do whatever they please to you, but you will be watched by the Redwall creatures if you do anything to those little dibbuns!" Bartholomu said smiling.
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim smiled at his friend's antics with the weasel, "Don't go slayin' em' by scaring the poor beasty to death!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal tilted her head in confusion. "What are... Dibbuns? Are they some sort of fat mole?"

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim was perplexed, he even knew what dibbuns were! (from other travelers)
"Dibbuns are Redwalls very very young beasties." He informed Crystal.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Uh...Oh. Pardon me, then." Crystal looked slightly embarrassed.

DandintheWarrior

A dibbun named Treenose came up to the bunch and jumped with glee. She waved her arms and pretended to be all tough.
"Me a reedwll dibbun! me wants to meets new vizitors!" She said laughing with glee.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Never before seeing a 'Dibbun', Crystal let out a squeal and leaped backwards. "Ahh! It's so tiny! what happened to it?!?"

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim had to work hard to contain his mirth, "Are you tellin' me taht you've never seen a young'en afore?" the fox asked in wonderment.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal righted herself, smoothing down her shiny white fur. "A 'young'en'? No. Never. Ive lived my life alone, mining for gems and pretty things like that. I was raised by an old otter. She's long dead, sadly..." Pain and grief clouded Crystal's blue eyes as she stared at nothing.