News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Turning to Rivers Lupus called above a sudden blast of wave crest, "Is that that strange twist tailed, loopy, unsure-pawed, troublesomely pesky, wretched little rascaly, sassy goof-off that I hear affusing hisself tryin' ta say somethin'?"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista collapsed to her knees. "You... Sah.... Are... A  moss-eared marauder, a bark-bottomed tree-tail, a dirty, filthy... Ahh! You have bested me!" The haremaid fell to the deck, her footpaw twitching as if she were dead.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus lurched forward as if he had been stabbed in the back, "Oof! Backstabber!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

Tryin' to say sompin'? I'm sayin' loud an' clear matey, you must not have ears! You bucknosed splashedfaced turnip tater pawed excuse for an otter!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus smiled, "I must 'ave nice tastin' paws then you sickley tongued, raggybaggy lump of foul smellin' fur!"

winifred

Why don't you taste them and find out, you old stinkin slimin slitherin serpent, If I didn't know better, I'd call you after the legendary Asmodeus. ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus reeled, staggard, then replied, "Why I outa! You cowardly, scaly skinned, mud tongued, bungle pawed, cross-eyed, dirty-whiskered, addle brained, corrupt faced, thieving minded, escuse for a no brained toad!"

winifred

If toads did have brains, they wouldn't 'ave raised you, you scummy warty sloppy, slappy, gocky, lop of a lard barrel!!!
OOC: This is getting fun ;D
BIC: Brooky had come, she was leening against the starboard side of the craft (or whatever it was) And grinning, wondering who would win.......... ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus shook a paw at his good friend, "You should watch that tongue of yours Rivers, it'll get you into some biiiiig trouble you curmudgeoning little wretchling of a wrecthed little rat."

winifred

OOOOOOOHHHHH reeeaaaalllllly you old far fetched excuse for a ferret. you don't even look like a ferret you 'ave a fox's tale, a stoat's stomach, a ferret's snout, and a rat's whisker, me cully! ;D
Brooky started helplessly laughing she couldn't stop, and that didn't stop her sibling and friend! :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: This is REALLY intense! BIC:

Lupus looked ahgast at his pal, "Shame on you! You sassy-mouthed, careless bounder! There are young ears here you covorting baffoon! You have no honor  you reckless barrack room word user!" Lupus was starting to get the chuckles.

winifred

Oh well how about you, naming me a wretched rat aye?? aye?? Why your lanauge would scare your own mother, and father! you careless ole' chap, 'ows that for barrack eh??
Brooky couldn't hep it.She started guffawing with the tears streaming down.
But that didn't stop them!
OOC:I'm enjoying this ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I have to go, be back soon! BIC:

"You twinkle toed bounder! You copycat of a hare, can't ya' just stick with being a otter? Or are we to good for ya'?" Lupus almost burst right there, but held it in.

winifred

OOC:OH! :D :D
BIC: Oh so you can't imatate a hare eh??eh?wot! I'll have you know that I took personal lessons from the bally blighters wot! And O' course I'm good enough matey!  *Rivers pushes Lupus right into the water* ;D Who's the twinkle toes now eh!??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Brooky, losing her support as rivers pushed lupus in, slumped down in another fit of giggles.I-iiiihuck just c-can't s-hick-top g-g-igglin mates BWAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hickup, Hickup. :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

"Pushy paws!" Lupus yelled as he yanked Rivers in the water by his rudder.

I'm afraid I can't respond to you any more Winifred, I'm out of PM's! (for those of you who don't know, there is apparently a 20 PM's an hour limit!)

Gotta go! Soccer dinner and such.