News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Rivers, for the first time in his life was pulled off balance. He came up, spluttering water. Well well well who's the pushy paws now huh?
Brooky looked over the edge, are you boys ok? She dived in.Wow that feels so much better after all that gigglin! :D Rivers turned to lupus, well I still think you were raised by frogs mate ;) Brooky turned to Rivers. PLEASE I don't want to drown from lack of air Riv.Rivers pushed his sister playfully and turned and held out his rudder to lupus. Let's call it even mate.The two kings of insultin'! ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

"Sounds good." *shakes rudders* "But I wasn't a pushy paws mate.... I was a pully paws!" Lupus got back on the raft and offered his paw to Brookstar.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

;D Yep matey a pulley paws I was the pushy paws. :D
Brooky took his paw. Thanks mate.  Rivers, climbed up on the craft and shook, splashing everyone.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

redwallgurl

Wiping water off her face, Moozy smiles at the two soaked friends. "Aren't you gald your mothers aren't here?!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Out of curiosity, what is Moozys emotion? BIC:

"My mither wouldn't a' stayed to hear that lot!" Lupus said laughing, "She woulda' hauled me off and given me a good dressin' down!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista bopped Lupus on his left ear. "She should to, ye deserve it!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus rubbed the ear ruefully, "Why'd ya' go an bop me lug? Rivers did it too." With a swift swing he cuffed Frista's longears playfully, "Your one to talk, you were the one that started it mate!"

OOC: Hi all! I'm going to be gone for 16 days starting tommorow, and probably won't be able to post... How are you guys going to continue? Or will you just go slow again?

redwallgurl

Ooc: sorry well try to post as much as possible and where r u going for the vacation ?
Bic: Smiling Moozy looked at her friends saying,"I started it actually! I dont care though c'mon mates lunch should be over. Off we go again!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: East... for 16 whole days! Gaaaa! I'm not all that enthusiastic about this vacation anyway!  :'( gonna miss you guys... How is this going to work for the RP?... I guess Lupus might havee to be free-played  :'( :'(

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista rubbed her ears ruefully. "Sorry I ever bobbed ye, wot!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: we can always say that he had seasickness if that helps you

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: An otter with SEASICKNESS! :o That just doesn't work mateys! I won't be able to post MUCH... But I should be able to post occasionally! Gotta go now!

redwallgurl

I couldnt think of anything else ok  :P ;D

winifred

OOC: We'll try to go slow ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wow! This is slow!! Thanks guys! BIC:

Silent had, buy his name sake, been silent through the entire event... almost laughed a few times though... It was great to be with such kind creatures.