Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: are we still doing this?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Bump! Are we going to go ahead with this or not? This RP is awesome!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: yes i really do want to go on with this. thanks for bumping it up andrew!
BIC:
Moozy was pacing the deck. She had no idea how long the journey would be and if the vermin would get to Redwall first. She racked her brains trying to find a way to contact them.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yes! It's back up!
BIC:

Frista watched Moozy and thought just as hard as the pacing haremaid. "Wait, do we know a bird? If so, we could send it with a message to Redwall!" Frista exclaimed happily.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

"It's a long way to fly if your a bird., I'm not sure anybird would do that." said Moozy ruling out the idea,"IT was a good plan though."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: A bird could do that easy!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC: its a huge ocean then you have to go inland to redwall too! anyway wasn't troy trooden playing a bird here it would fire him up to do it

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Somebody contact him! Please...
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: done and he joined just waiting for him to post...

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

redwallgurl

OOC: alright in recap we the escaped slaves are oging to warn Redwall of the oncoming foes. Frista just had the idea of a bird going to Redwall to give a message to the ruler. And moozy just rejected it saying it was too long.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista looked around the fleet of small ships, he face set in determination.

redwallgurl

OOC: you have to wait for Skipper I think until you want some action

AbbotAlf0805