News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Moozy smiled this was the first time Frost spoke without stuttering.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, you tick him off, he speaks normally.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on July 14, 2012, 07:44:59 PM
Frost gave the hawk a dirty look and said, "I was only imitating your own hunting call."

"Like I'd really use on." He responds with spunk then asks; "Have we met?"
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Haha, you guys!
BIC:

Frista watched the bird and stood up. "Excuse me, my name is Frista. I was wondering if you could help us, Sir." She said, holding out a paw.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Troy Troodon

"On what obstacle would you want me to help you out with?"

OOC: Bullwing has been having it rough in his life, same as I so I might as well express my strees thru character.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Um, okay. I don't quite remember why  they even needed a bird, so...
BIC:

Frista smiled slightly, but remained formal. "We would like you to fly to Redwall, and warn them of vermin."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar saw the group from his ship and yelled to his crew, "Get us in closer men! I see woodlanders!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

OOC: Skipper do you want them this close already or get closer to Redwall?

Skipper

OOC:Not sure what you mean by that

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Can you guys buddy Frista along until I get back from vacation?

redwallgurl

OOC: sure and Skipper I mean do you want us to be spotted already or do you want to get closer to Redwall before us as the woodlanders come

Skipper

OOC:Well i think The vermin should reach the abbey before you lot, and the vermin are doing well until you come and the tide starts turning, maybe the good beasts could even run into a little problem to slow them down.

redwallgurl

OOC: good idea Skip, Alf you mind waiting for a bit? I have a plan...
BIC:
Moozy was watching the transaction between the hare and the bird. Suddenly the boat jolted to a halt. Almost falling down she steadied herself on the railing. The seals were swimming away. It was probably too far from their home. She looked around at the ocean. There wasn't any land nearby. She took  a deep breath and started thinking of a way to get to MOssflower.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Alf has been gone nie on a month... I've pretty much given up on his return...  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This