News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Redclaw swiftly moved his paw from around Jaunty and stepped closer to Leddar in a friendly manner.
'Well cullie, you feel like telling me?'
Redclaw stared hard at Leddar knowing what he would do if he refused to tell him.

Dannflower Reguba

Leddar was nervous, he had never been a source of information for anybody... Except in secret. he procceded with extreme caution, "I presume ya' already know about the river moss and that it leads to a ford close to Redwall. The Abbey is usually occupied by peaceful woodlanders, but they sometimes have hares and badgers around as well.. Er, the walls are quite thick en' high,and I've heard the gates have been burned many a time and still stand... I'll have to think longer and harder if yer want to know more captain."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista watched the waves roll endlessly, with crowing whitecaps. The sight took her breath away every time she saw it.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Everyone is on board and ready to go right? BIC:

Lupus was just finishing helping everyone to get on board when Silent and Frista arrived, "Time to move mates!" he yelled over the booming crash of an incoming wave.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Aye, I'd say we're ready." Frista replied, heading toward the raft.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Silent nodded his agreement as he boarded one of the rafts.

Lupus secretly placed himself next to Frista and asked quietly, "Did he actually speak? Drumble the vole seemed rather hyper when he returned here."

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Aye." She replied. "He asked me about knife throwin'. I am teachin' 'im ya know. He's a very good creature."

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus smiled, "Great to know, even better to hear mate." He said before scooting to the front to check the lines to make sure they were tied down well.

redwallgurl

Moozy helped put everything on the crafts as she hurried to be everywhere at once.
"Cna I help you with that!?"
"I thought you were helping me wiht putting provisions aboard!"
"DIdn't we finish with that already?!"
"I tell you what you didnt finish putting up the sails wiht me MOozy."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"I got the sails matey!" Lupus called, "Moozy, can you get that catch of fish on the bank?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista set a barrel of water down onto one of the rafts. "Whew, heavy!"

redwallgurl

Grabbing the net of fish Moozy hauled it to Lupus. "Here you go mate!" she called cheerfully.
Seeing Frista tiresome she asked if she could use any assistance.
By noon they were done and finishing up any tasks left. Clling over to the otters and seals she cried, "Ahoy there cha[s and chapnessess! Are we ready to set sail wot?"

Dannflower Reguba

With a comical in-water salute Lupus attempted to say something through the rope in his mouth, "Oih Oih spipperm!"

redwallgurl

Smiling for the first time in a while she replied in equal tone, " Then what are you d oing in the water? Get out there and help the others get ready. We're off to sea not some vacation in the water! MOve yourself!"
Winking a Frista she whispered,"That'll teach them mate right?!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista chuckled. "We can hope! But those otters are rebellious creatures."