Main Menu

Off to Mossflower

Started by redwallgurl, April 21, 2012, 11:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: The soup was for lunch silly!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I knew that... But it was Frista who couldn't
believe it, not me.... Heh.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Mooy had appointed herself Captain. She was watching the seals pull the crafts along and loved the wind rushing past her face. Taking the soup she watched the crew eating. Commenibg she called, "ahot there ship mates eat your lunch then take your postion!"
One of the old slaves boldly called out, "Well marm you hVent given us anything to do."
"well han either rest or do anyhing ship things that are needed!"
MooZy was as inexperinced at sailing as was many other members of the crew. While she was walking to eat her lunch at a quiet corner on the ship she wondered how long the seals would lull them.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus had dropped under the boat and popped up in Moozy's previously private corner, "Well than SKIPPER, we never got to finish our discussion on the beach. I want to know what's hurtin' you so cruelly. It tain't right for a young'en like you to be actin' so, you should be able to covort and enjoy yerself... What's the trouble matey?" The kindly otter finished his long question looking Moozy in the eye with sympathy stamped hard on his features. He yearned to know what was aching this poor hare.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Ooc: cant reply my frined is annoyIng me soo muh let me go and get her with sone pillows real wuick ill post his then edit he post when im ready reday now
Bic:
The hare looked ito the distance. A look crossed her face as she answered," When i had been slaved i was part of the Long Patrol. I was adopted and my paretns were killed by some searats. The hares had kindly taken me in and i grew up trying to be hankful. Once i was captured i realized how his was how my life could be," taking a deep breath moozy continued," eventually i thought escape was impossible. I dont deserve any of this..."
Moozy didnt look at the otter fearing he would se her tears.

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus was good at talking, but he was also a good listener... Now was a time to do both, "Why don't you deserve this?" The otter said slowly sweeping his paw to gesture at the rafts and creatures aboard them, "We all deserve just as much as each other, the vermin are the ones who don't deserve this kind of treatment, and they don't get it either! Now listen to me matey, we ARE going to catch up with Redclaw, and we ARE going to free the slaves... But in order to do it, you must have heart, you must put past from you and see to what lies ahead!" The otter fealt a need to help the hare... She reminded him a little of himself in the past.

redwallgurl

Wiping her tears moozy straightened up agreeing with Lupus. " your only too right mate even though i understAnd your reasoning I think i shouldnt have lived i had hid llike a coward. If it wasnt for the hares i wouldnt be here today. I will free evrybeast in slavery that i meet. They vermin are dead to me now."

Dannflower Reguba

"Never! Never believe you lived like a coward, what little I've seen of your actions has been enough for me to know other wise!" Lupus couldn't bear the thought of another honorable creature to consider themselves a coward, "I've heard the whole tale matey! Cowardice is easy to find, yours was not cowardice! It was bravery!" Lupus had to check himself to keep from shouting aloud.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Frista appeared behind Lupus. "Moozy, did ye really believe yourself to be a coward? It was you who decided we must free the slaves. I was a coward! While you thought of everybeast but yourself I was thinkin' of home and bein' cozy and full 'O good food. Yer one brave hare and our Badger Lord will certainly hear of it when we return with the slaves!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Lupus turned to Frista remarking, "Thanks mate, I've been havin's some trouble with this hard nut." he finished with a smile on his face, and mischief in his eyes.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Hmm, perhaps we should cheer her up somehow. Perhaps a name callin' contest. Those are always fun." The haremaid pondered.

Dannflower Reguba

"Oh don't be such a frazzeled frog Frista!" Lupus said with a chuckleing ring to his voice. Pulling himself onto the raft he added, "That just isn't respectful missy nosebag!" Lupus couldn't quite recall the last time he had done something of the like.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Ho ho! Missy nosebag, is it?" Frista exclaimed. "Why, you sah are a frumpy-tailed, short-nosed, water-dirtying, food-hoggin' stinky waterdog!"

Dannflower Reguba

The otter fell back gasping in mock severity, "Oh! You've done it now missy! I takes a bath every day! And who are you callin' food hog? Huh. That's worse than the pot callin' the kettle black! No honor in ya' you trippy pawed, doodle-eared escuse for a bog!" Lupus was trying to catch a glimpse of Moozys face to see her reaction, but had to be careful lest she see what the otter and the hare were doing.

winifred

OOC: Sorry I've been missin the action!
BIC: A name calling contest? Said Rivers, as he had leaped onto the craft. Why that wpould be a disgrace to all you lily livered flippen famen faced skittly stately scary scumbagged froggutted verminous vile bitty bummy, bottom headed, belly floppin,  otter who doesn't even know where to place 'is paws in the water!!! Oops pardon me ladys. This is been a long time old matey ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...