News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

my new profile

Started by rakkety tam, April 24, 2012, 07:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

this thread is where u discuss your NEW profile like explain what it is and stuff

mine is well my pic is the cover of the new shinedown album amaryllis and the personel text is a line from one of there songs  adrenaline the

siggy is part of the chorus of one there songs to i'm not alright 
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

My profile is straight to the point. 'Nuff said.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

Lutra

More appropriate in the cellars. ;)  Also, my profile is straightforward...has been since day 1.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Mad Maudie

well HG which i am obsessed withright now ans some motto's i live by
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

rakkety tam

was HG good i heard it wasnt that good and also congrats on getting up to 1002 posts

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

rakkety tam

ok i know i'm double posting but in the rules it says u can double post if it has been awhile since the last posty so i have a new profile the pic is a picture of the king of blues Stevie Ray Vaughan walking into a twister the personal text is Stevie Ray Vaughan is the king of blues which he definitly is and the siggy is a code thingy to his most famous song pride and joy

Captain Tammo

My profile has always been the same and I intend on keeping it this way. It's the picture of the first chapter of The Long Patrol, which depicts Tammo De Fformello Tussock pretending to fight off 500 vermin (FORSHADOWING!!!) ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Trigoma

Mine is obviously based on tigers. My previous profiles were based on...

1: Pizza

2: Star Wars

3: Anger

4: State Champions

5: Tigers

6: Soon to come :D

I change my profile often to stave off stagnation.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Dannflor

Mine is always squirrels I love them
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Trigoma

My new profile :D

6: God/Jesus/Religious

I have never done a profile like this, so I figured I'd give it a shot.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

New profile:

7: NightHawk. Its based off a story I am writing.

I am the only one who keeps this thread alive lol...
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

my new profile is all about rock'n'roll cause i love it just look at my profile pic

psybox

redwallgurl

mines about space which i like i try to change it when i find time or can think of something
Fun. is a fantastic band.