News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

All hands on...The Battlments?!? Sign up

Started by Taggerung The Otter, April 28, 2012, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

any one got a good idea for a RP
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

MatthiasMan

Can we make one about being at Redwall for the first time? That means I have to use my Squirrel character, Isaac Salamander.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Taggerung The Otter

MatthiasMan

Ok, you and I are just plain ol' wanderers and we come across Redwall in the middle of the day. We are welcomed and are taken to see Abbot Mordalfus. A couple of days past, and everything is fun, but as you and I look across the battlements we spot vermin and stoats. But the thing that strikes our hearts is 2 wolverine. And we have to defend the Abbey from the intruders.

Taggerung The Otter

cool...get people to sign up and i will do the rest

psybox

i'll join. (if i can think up a character)

Taggerung The Otter

MatthiasMan

All right, Isaac come on out!  :P

Name:Isaac Salamander
Species:Squirrel
Skills:Bloodwrath
Parents:Sora Salamander, and Kelly Aushton
Description:Brown Fur, Sea Blue Eyes, Blue Tunic, Brown Sandals,
Weapons:Sword

Hey, Taggerung, you and I are the two wanderers though. That OK?

Taggerung The Otter

redwallgurl

ill join if thats all right
Name: Banet Mcagalluy
Spieces: Otter
Skill: Slingshot, peacful negoations
Description: wiry beautiful maid with bright ble eyes. she waers a light pink short habit with no sleeve and blue sash
Weapon: slingshot
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Taggerung The Otter

Name: Unknown
Race: Uknown but occasinally he will climb trees
Weapon: Everything you can think of and more
Desription: No beast had every got a glimpse of him cause he always wears a dark black cloak

MatthiasMan

Are you using the character from survival RP? You should try to make a good guy, or make the head of the evil vermin.  :)

psybox

name: indev
species: squirrel
weapon: indev
description: indev
is good at Parkour
i'll try to fill in the blanks
PS. indev is a variable

redwallgurl

i was reading the post for the first time^ and i was like am i slow what is and indev then i read the bottom
Fun. is a fantastic band.