News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Weapon

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 08:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

marlfox axe, zaran's sword, axtel's hammer
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

eualaia

double handed claymore this is all i have tae say ye ken?

*im part highlander its in mah blood*

wot wot wot wot wot wot wot XD
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Blademaster

ladle in Martin the Warrior
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

GeminyaTome

Well, I've always liked slings, but I also really like Grumm's laddle...
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Blademaster

You guys have all your fancy bows and swords sure but the ladle is the only weapon you can eat zoop with ;D ZOOOOOOOOOOP
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Flandor

Haha Grumm's ladle ftw.

Also, Otter Rockcreams.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

morzel

Badger lord Russano the wise's stave was a very formidable weapon and a favorite of mine.
RIP Brian Jacques.

Log-a-Log

Yeah, that was one of the most interesting weapons
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Firewall978

My answer to this is the obvious one: Martin the Warrior's Sword. :)

eualaia

LADLE OF PWNAGE!!!!!!!!
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''