News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

All hands on...The Battlments?!?

Started by Taggerung The Otter, April 29, 2012, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Kawher woke up, punched Treerifler, and ran away.
OOC: thievery is a touchy job, Kawher had no way of knowing you were a friend.
what else would i refer to your character as?
if i was right about what i was autoing then it should be fixed, and i gave reasoning to all of the other things.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Whoa, whoa whoa! Hold it a minute Psy!
1. You autoed my character (there are few things that make me more mad than autoing my characters
2. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PUNCH ME FOR GETTING YOU OUT OF SIGHT!!
3. Treerifler is a title I have, not my name
4. Do you seriously think I'm not going to follow you to the bush your hiding in?
5. I'm going to politely request you re-do your post.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: dannflorreguba, i fixed it (i think), so can the rp continue?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: So I'm just supposed to walk away? That doesn't make any sense.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: did i ever say you did?  chase her if you want, or don't if you don't want to.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: How many RP's have you been a part of? Just wondering. One more thing, try and find a term to refer to me as OTHER than Treerifler, other people that come and read this RP will get confused when my name actually shows up. BIC:

The white squirrel was confused, he'd just helped another squirrel but when she came too she attacked him and ran off! He was still trying to figure things out when he heard the quite approach of the strange thing (taggerung the otter)...

psybox

OOC: none, this is my first, explains a lot, doesn't it?  technically this is my first forum too, anyway how about albino for the referential name?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: For reference, just do what I've been doing, white squirrel, stranger, albino, traveler. Things like that.

psybox

after Kawher was a safe distance away, she sat down and started eating some food she managed to take from some vermin camp 

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Little tip, be more specific.

Quote from: psybox on May 01, 2012, 03:56:03 PM
after Kawher was a safe distance away, she sat down and started eating some food she managed to take from some vermin camp 
That sounds a little... flat. You need to add some spice and description to your posts like maybe:

After Kawher had run a fair distance from the scene, she sat, rested, and started to eat (What was she eating?) she had stolen from a (where is the vermin camp?).

Just trying to give you some ideas and guide you along as you learn to RP... It takes practice.

psybox

After Kawher had run a fair distance from the scene, she sat, rested, and started to eat some sort of rotten tasting fish she had stolen from a vermin camp near some red building.  she started wondering if maybe the big red building had better food.

OOC: i decided that she's new to mossflower.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hee hee hee! That sounds ALOT better by the way.

psybox

kawher started planning her next theft soon after,  this would probably include a few days of visiting the area.  she tried to find her way back to the red house, or redwall, which is what the vermin called it.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: ok..lets get back to the stroy
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We are on it... I'm waiting for you to make your move on me.