All hands on...The Battlments?!?

Started by Taggerung The Otter, April 29, 2012, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm close to you, you threw an axe at Kawher, I dragged her off, she ran away, and your in the shrubbery close to me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

OOC:Er...Okay I didn't get what just happened now. Anyway.

BIC: "Well if you aren't going to come with me cloak, then I'm gonna go on my own. Ya with me?"

*Starts to walk west and falls into the ditch.*

"Whhoooaa....Oooff!"

psybox

OOC: is that the ditch if front of redwall?  i'll simply assume so, if it isn't i'll edit the post.

kawher heard a sound like someone falling down a hole.  she recognized it as one of those two squirrels she encountered earlier that day, and became nervous that they would recognize her.  she quickly abandoned all planning, and ran up the highest tree and jumped over the wall.

Dannflower Reguba

The albino squirrel had heard the noise too. He flew up a Birch tree he had been standing by and investigated the scene. He chuckled slightly at the creature below him, and his former unawareness of the deep ditch.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

OOC: my character is in redwall.  it's time to have some redwallers appear, don't you think?

MatthiasMan

OOC: Yes I do.

BIC: "Owoow. Erg. Why am I always walking in the front? And when I'm not, nothing ever happens."

*climbs out and stares wide mouthed at what's in front of him*

Taggerung The Otter

The crature sees the aquirell and races after it
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

psybox

OOC: could each person have two characters?  i wouldn't ask except my character is in redwall, and can't do anything until we have redwallers.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on May 02, 2012, 12:09:47 PM
The crature sees the aquirell and races after it
OOC: Which squirrel? I'm up a tree, and Kawher (psybox) is in Redwall.

psybox

OOC: i think he meant you.  when you posted a summary of the rp, it kinda made it seem as if you wanted him to chase you or something so he decided to chase you a bit late.  also what time of day is it?

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: morinig...you

BIC: He throws the knife at the albino creature in the tree

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel drops to a lower branch quickly, then bounds off to the southern side of the Abbey. (You are on the western side)

psybox

OOC: how about the weather? is there any reason why the redwaller would be inside rather than outside?

Taggerung The Otter

Followning closly is the creature