News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Started by Dannflor, May 01, 2012, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

No doing mate he will be wit me  :P
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Trigoma

Good job bro! Keep it up!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

MatthiasMan

I joined in like April, and look how many I have. Hehe!

AbbotAlf0805

I join a week and a half ago and look at all my posts. 994
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 01, 2012, 07:38:19 PM
I joined in March.... THIS year..... Hee hee hee. And you think YOU'RE active?! I've breached 1200 already!
i am very active more active than u
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Rainshadow

I joined on Saturday...  I feel like such a newbie. :(
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

2 quid is good

Well that is ure status, mind you I post a lot but only in the cellars so it doesn't count lol

2 quid
I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Redwallfan7

I joined in January, I can't believe it's already June. This forum is really fun and helpful
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 11, 2012, 07:09:57 PM
I join a week and a half ago and look at all my posts. 994
It doesn't mean you're active, because some of your posts are only like: k, ok, right. and things like that. No offense!

Griffen

just remember is about the quality of post, not how many you have.

Rainshadow

How many posts do you have to have in order to be a Sr. Member, then a Hero Member?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow