News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: ZaranTheBlack on May 01, 2014, 01:38:13 AM
I'm hoping you guys don't actually do this stuff......? :-\ :P

We mostly (pretty much not at all) don't do this. Basic pranks like dressing like a hobo won't get you in trouble. We don't really do serious things like staging a kidnapping or anything.  :P

We're not that crazy.  :)

Well, never mind.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on May 01, 2014, 01:53:26 AM

We mostly (pretty much not at all) don't do this. Basic pranks like dressing like a hobo won't get you in trouble. We don't really do serious things like staging a kidnapping or anything.  :P

Well, never mind.

Aye, never moind zat. Ve're crazier! *Lopzided grin*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

Why, of course we do!

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on May 01, 2014, 01:53:26 AM

Well, never mind.
What, you don't? Oh, you're missing out. I tried out the chloroform one a few days ago. It was fun!  0     O
        \___/

Norham Waterpaw

Um, I know you tried to make a distorted face, but that's a little much.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Uhhhhh... It lined up as I was typing it, okay? Try ctrl-mouse wheeling in a little. Might look better? Maybe?

Faiyloe

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 29, 2014, 10:16:52 PM
699: Ztart tryin' tae 'elp ozerz az a phzychologizt.

I think you guys could use a Psychologist I as a matter of fact am planing to go into psychology so when I get my degree Feel free to come to me... and if you don't ill come to you.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, no! I already have one, I don't need another!

Complaining is unhealthy. You must take a proactive aproach to life to feel happier.

Why don't you do that?

Because all I need to do to feel happy is cause you to become annoyed to insanity.

I don't think that is healthy. I diagnose you with sadism.

Woah, woah. Who has the degree here?

You do. But, one, you are me-

Unfortunately.

-and two, your degree is from an online college based in Botswana.

So?

So it is invalid.

So?

Oh no you don't!!!

So?

I used to have a little brother who did that... Now I don't.

But I am you, remember? I know for a fact your little brother is indeed alive and still does that to you!

You won't know anything if I get my hands on you!

I am a figment of your imagination. You can not put your hands on me. Now, continuing my diagnosis, I see that you are psychotic and a pathological liar, plus *urk*

Yeah. You're a figment of my imagination. But I still control my imagination. Shrink, meet imaginary hand.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

hey your shrink sounds an awful lot like my conscience. Maybe they can get together and have a good healthy argument.  I call her Phil, don't ask why. Shrink meet Phil.     

ZaranTheBlack

Ya, my conscience too.   ;D But I won't tell you their name  ;)
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Rusvul

ZaranTheBlack

Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Faiyloe

You can barrow mine I only need Phil when I have caffeine anyway.

Rusvul

...Oh, consciences are like little voices in your head? I have one of those. It mostly tells me I should burn things. Flames are so preeeeetttyyyy....

Ferrousferret

703: Walk around in scrubs and try to convince random people that they're really in a mental hospital & the Walmart, their families & their lives are just vivid hallucinations.

704: Collapse on the ground screaming, ripping at your shirt and acting like a Xenoform is going to pop out. (That is what the Aliens from the Alien movies are called, right)

705: Tear pages out of the X-rated magazines & glue them inside the children's books.