Started by MatthiasMan, May 06, 2012, 07:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

All right the map should show up now.

I worked hard on it.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Yer, velcome. So you and the squirrels will be last to gathered. The shrews are first.

psybox

I don't how my character will be brought into the storyline.

Wisteria Wild Cat

It looks good! I may not start soon, but I'll go as fast as I can!  ;D

Name: Briard Pinfeather
Species: Barn Owl
Appearance: White under body, tan above
Alliance: Good
Start: The Flatlands In An Old Oak
Weapons: Beak and talons
Personality: Distinguished and proper
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

Since your the bird, can you start at Lukes caves or meet you in the flatlands? Anyone who is not the noonvale dwellers, shrews, otters, or squirrel teams will start with me at Lukes caves or I'll meet you wherever I say. Whew! Making an RP, is so much harder than I thought. Psybox, you are part of the squirrel camp, right? So look at the map and you'll see where you start. Me and the search crew will round you guys up in a search, and while we are on our way to Noonvale, you and the squirrels can just be having like a week long celebration for the summer season. Oh, I forgot to say, this RP takes place in Summer. (where I live it gets reeeaally hot)

psybox

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on May 08, 2012, 02:43:19 AM
Since your the bird, can you start at Lukes caves or meet you in the flatlands? Anyone who is not the noonvale dwellers, shrews, otters, or squirrel teams will start with me at Lukes caves or I'll meet you wherever I say. Whew! Making an RP, is so much harder than I thought. Psybox, you are part of the squirrel camp, right? So look at the map and you'll see where you start. Me and the search crew will round you guys up in a search, and while we are on our way to Noonvale, you and the squirrels can just be having like a week long celebration for the summer season. Oh, I forgot to say, this RP takes place in Summer. (where I live it gets reeeaally hot)
It's alot easiar when you have expiarianced RPers.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Alright, here's my character:

Name: Turila
Species: Mouse
Description: She's a mousemaid who lives in the caves, and she goes on the quest.
Weapon: A dirk.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: MatthiasMan on May 08, 2012, 02:43:19 AM

Sure sure, I can start there. Is the RP up or have I missed it?
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Wisteria Wild Cat

Dannflower Reguba

Not crazy... Just insane...  :D ;)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Rude sah! Though it's true.

MatthiasMan

Okay, It's not up yet because we still need otters, noonvale people, shrews, and obviously bad guys. I said before this RP needs a lot of people so don't expect it to come out tomorrow.