News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

It's ____________________ day, today.

Started by winifred, May 07, 2012, 06:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

It's Ungatt Trunn is positivly wonderful day! Yahoo :D!

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally! It's Golly What a Day! ;D (I was just listening to a Disney CD and that song played)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

It's Earrings Are Stupid and Pointless and Painful Day, today!

And it's also My Little Pony Is Awesome Day, today!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on March 04, 2013, 08:22:05 PM
It's Earrings Are Stupid and Pointless and Painful Day, today!

Actually, they aren't really painful.

It's Freak Out Over a New Owl City Song Day, today!  :D

Ungatt Trunn

It's I'm gunna be a Hero Member soon today!!!

Norham Waterpaw

It's, I want to live in Maine day, today!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

It's Bake An Apple Pie Day! (Hopefully, anyway.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

It's nom everything in sight except animals day!

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on April 11, 2013, 02:50:37 AM
its pizza day
Monday, hot dog,
Tuesday, taco,
Wednesday, hamburgers and chocolate milk.
Thursday sloppy joes and burritos in a bag.
Friday was pizza day, the best day of the week.
It always came with salad and a side of cold green beans.
(From "Pizza Day" by the Aquabats.)

It's Reject Silly Social Norms and Don't Be Embarrassed By Anything Day! ;D

rachel25

It's purple day wear everyone must wear purple  :D (this such a great topic it should be brought back  ;D )