News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you love Redwall

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Quote from: Osu on July 22, 2011, 03:58:37 PM
Nice, Lily! What'd the kids think? Plus ten points if you fit a hare in there, too. ;D
DEAL!

DanielofRedwall

@ Lily you deserve something for doing that, I don't know what, but you do deserve something!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Plus 10 points to me, I just put a hare on my flash cards. I will tell you what the kids think after the summer school tomorrow, if they even notice.

I was shopping yesterday and I found a capsule machine that had "creatures of the forest" in it. I got a dormouse. You know you love Redwall when you waste ?300 on a capsule machine that reminds you vaguely of Redwall...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiria: When I was younger I'd pace around the house thinking up Redwall scenarios. XD

My mum always hates it when I pace around the house.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 25, 2011, 03:07:54 AM
Tiria: When I was younger I'd pace around the house thinking up Redwall scenarios. XD

My mum always hates it when I pace around the house.
I skip around my house. ::)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Nice, Lily! What'd the kids think? Plus ten points if you fit a hare in there, too. ;D

That's exactly what I do!!
Yeah! ;D ;D ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Osu

Lily: Eeee! Plus 100 points to you, marm! The capsule bumps it up. XD

Tiria, Head: I've aaaalways been a pacer LOL. It drove my family absolutely crazy.

Everybody: I'm making my mom listen to the Long Patrol audiobook right now. Do I win a prize? :D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

The kids liked my otter flash card, they thought it was hilarious because we'd already established that I was wearing my otter necklace. They didn't say anything about the hare, I think they thought it was a rabbit. I bet the hare would have a thing or two to say about that!

DanielofRedwall

@ Osu, yes, you get a prize. That is epic!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here'z yer prize: Yer very own, FLYING BULLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"Are you sure you're not a death-defying beaver in disguse?" Amber asks suspiciously.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

brocka

As an adult fan, I know I love Redwall when I order my new specialty license plate that reads "REDWALL." Only wish my mom could still be with us to see it. We had the chance to share Mossflower before she passed away. There will always be a special connection between her, myself and Martin. The license plate will be the establishment of my own Redwall "place." Please don't call yourself weird because you are able to fantasize, roleplay and dream. These are three great gifts.  Would you be reading this right now if Brian had not dreamt and fantasized? Perhaps your imaginings are building into great fiction or the cure for cancer. Anyone feel a bit better about themself now?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Every arthor Role plays, only difference iz tha' they are aw the characters, an' they Roll Play on several nice, wee pages.

Osu

brocka: Well said, well said! I want a license plate with Redwall on it... or something to do with hares, at least. XD

Lily: RABBIT? *horrified silence* ....does Japanese differentiate between hares and rabbits? I know there's usagi, but...
Also, otter necklace. I want one now. XD

Daniel, Head: EEEE, MY VERY OWN FLYING BULLDOZER? I SHALL CONQUER SALAMANDASTRON WITH IT AND MAKE THOSE HARES MY SLAVES. <3

Thread: I got my mom almost through the entirety of book one of the Long Patrol. Her first observation on Tammo was, "He talks like Stewie!" :'D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

Quote from: Osu on July 27, 2011, 05:13:44 AM
Lily: RABBIT? *horrified silence* ....does Japanese differentiate between hares and rabbits? I know there's usagi, but...
Also, otter necklace. I want one now. XD

It doesn't, actually. They don't know what hares are, which is why they thought it was a rabbit.

I have three pairs of otter earrings too. I like otters a bit.