RP || A Traitor Amongst Us

Started by MajorRagsdale, May 10, 2012, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

OOC: yes
BIC:
"I see you have a determination friend! Don't worry I'm coming with you! True blue and never fail wot wot!" Doletea said tightening the bandage.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

"Strictly speaking out of curiosity," Ploota the Cheetah was lounging in a low branch in an Ash tree nearby, "Just were do you plan on going?" he was wearing a disarming grin, hoping he wasn't scaring the haremaids.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Gluttven was beaten senceless when he woke he yelled ''COWARDS SCALLYWAGS IDIOTS''.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

Shurrup! You big frogwhalloper!

redwallgurl

OOC: that scared me while i was reading!
BIC: Jumping a little bit Doletea quickly regained herself looking at the cat and pulling out her sling.Realizing no harm she helped the other haremaiden up and answered in courteous Salamandastron fashion," Well there Mr, we were looking for a beast. Wot are you doing I say wot, wot?"

Dannflower Reguba

"Traveling hither and yon. All that sort of stuff," The Cheetah waved his paw around for affect, "And whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

this looks interesting I might signup''
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflor

''Shudup yerself pollywog frogbutt bullhead wot wot''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

redwallgurl

Doing a small courtsey she said," I'm the beautiful DOletea of Slamandastron. WHo are you?"

Dannflower Reguba

"Some call me scary, some call me dangerous, yet others call me coward (because they are jealous of his running capacity), but to my friends I am known as Ploota Swiftpaw. Pleasure to meat you I'm sure Doleata." The polite cat turned to Parema and asked in turn, "And yourself?"

Redwaller

OOC: Should we take the place of the GMs characters?

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: No, not at all!
BIC:
Parema stared coolly at the large cat. "Parema. Have ye seen a young ferret? His name's Ardor, and he ran away!" Parema's 'cool' melted and she wiped away a stray tear.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwaller

OOC: then what do we do? I can't play!  :(

Dannflower Reguba

Ploota shook his head sadly, "I'm afraid I have not, but if you require assistance in searching for him, I will gladly lend my services."

redwallgurl

"That's a great idea I say!" Doletea said with energy. She always liked to meet new beasts and they could use some help, this beast looked dangerous and friendly.