What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 08, 2013, 03:39:41 PM
Quote from: The Shade on December 08, 2013, 02:15:21 PM
quote author=Redwaller link=topic=187.msg255246#msg255246 date=1386511148]
Good beast test I got:

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.
I've taken the test 10 different times and changed up my answers a bit each time ('cause I have multiple personality's). Six of the times I got hare and the other four I got otter  :)
That make you an Ottare. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 04:22:25 AM
Good beast test I got:

You, my friend, are an Otter. One of Redwall's most valiant and honorable of creatures. Otters have within them a strong sense of family and brotherhood, they always fight to the last beast and have a pride unequalled in all of Mossflower. They are hardy creatures whom survive the toughest of times and often can find room to smile even in the most desperate of circumstances. You are the comforter of your allies, and the soft words they need when all hope is failing. Keep your head high warrior, you'll live to see another dawn yet.
I've taken the test 10 different times and changed up my answers a bit each time ('cause I have multiple personality's). Six of the times I got hare and the other four I got otter  :)
or a Hotter  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 10, 2013, 11:52:18 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 09, 2013, 04:22:25 AM
Good beast test I got:

or a Hotter  ;D
...Or that. ;D

Sable

I got badger. Not really a surprise there.
And this world's a fickle measure
I will painfully remind you
I'm a wise man to your red hand
You lay covered in our best sins
Three hits to the heart, love
And it's poetry in motion

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Sable on December 11, 2013, 06:36:36 AM
I got badger. Not really a surprise there.
What did it say about you, exaxtily?

Ungatt Trunn

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 12, 2013, 04:29:15 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 12, 2013, 04:11:45 PM
Quote from: Cableman on December 12, 2013, 10:42:37 AM
A squirrel I think.
You think?
I think that guy is a spammer! Feel free to report him. :D
Alright...I checked the link in his siggie, and it didn't look so legit....

Deyna the Warrior

Oi'd loike ee moler, burr aye!
Warriors brave, who gave all you could give,
Offered your lives so that others would live,
No one can tell what my heart longed to say
When I had to leave here, and you had to stay.

-The Long Patrol, page 312

Delthion

I got squirrel. My favorite Redwall character is Rakkety Tam, so I guess being a squirrel is good.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

saxophone_cat

I'm an otter :) otters are so cute
The Chinese Fireball, ooooh!

Deyna the Warrior

Top hole, chaps! I got a hare, wot wot!

(Actually I'm sort of a hare/otter/mole. A hottole? A mottare? A ottareole? Help me out!)
Warriors brave, who gave all you could give,
Offered your lives so that others would live,
No one can tell what my heart longed to say
When I had to leave here, and you had to stay.

-The Long Patrol, page 312

The Witessss

@Captain Tammo i followed your link but i just showed me videos of people texting.. nothing remotely Redwall related!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Captain Tammo

Huh, I just tried it and you're right. Guess the link has changed over the past few years! I took it down. Try searching for a "What Redwall animal are you?" quiz online and see what pops up! That might be the best way forward, lol
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior