News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bragoon

Huh... I got badger from he quiz.  Not what I expected, but I'm cool with it.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

a badger? Cool ;D I came out as either Martin or Matthias no one else. Oh well.

Lantur

I'm apparently a hare (says the quiz) but I strongly disagree with what it says...I think I'd be a shrew or a squirrel. (Hiz. I be neew.  :))
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Ceteruler

I got otter. Not surprised at all.

Melody

I haven't gotten one stinking otter.

Ceteruler

If you want otter, choose everything related to water.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tannsrall

I got an otter on the quiz and everything about my personality screams otter
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rosie Ronan

I took the quiz and came out a shrew!  The smallness suits, the feistyness, yes, I can very argumentative,...I guess the quiz was accurate.  I would've liked to be known as a mighty badger though.  :P
Never give up.

Redwall rules

On the quiz I got Otter WOO HOO!! I love otters they are fantastic  :D :)
Yah, go and boil your beak, General Pongo!!!

Said by someone from the book Mattimeo

Ciaran Galedeep

i'd either be a loner otter (like Ruff or Folgrim)
or a wildcat (Squire Gingervere)

ShaneBro

My favorite animal is dog. He is very sincere and honest about their work and help us in many ways. Some people regularly go for morning walk with their dog. Dog is the all time best animal for people and so many are already have their own Dog.

Skipper

Quote from: ShaneBro on March 03, 2012, 12:40:55 PM
My favorite animal is dog. He is very sincere and honest about their work and help us in many ways. Some people regularly go for morning walk with their dog. Dog is the all time best animal for people and so many are already have their own Dog.
i belive this is about animals in redwall not normal life though i might be wrong

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skipper on March 03, 2012, 01:05:51 PM
Quote from: ShaneBro on March 03, 2012, 12:40:55 PM
i belive this is about animals in redwall not normal life though i might be wrong
You're not wrong. This is only for Redwall animals.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers