News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Who here loves the Doctor?

Started by White One6193, May 11, 2012, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Is it a comedy show or a drama show?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

White One6193

"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Redwallfan7

oh cool
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

has anyone recreated the eleventh doctor in Terraria?  You already have the doctors clothes:

but I really don't know his hair well enough.  Only seen episodes with the tenth.

W0NWILL

I LOVE IT! Though I can only see the ones on my netflix. :(

TIME PARADOX!

The car is the one from Back to the Future, not as good as Doctor Who.

psybox

can someone at least post a reference picture of eleven, so i can make him in terraria?  Any help would be appreciated.

W0NWILL

I can't access full size on the iPad but heres the link.

Mod edit: Link stretched screen so I put it in a URL tag.

psybox

i watched blink!  Too bad you never learn about the lizard...  Of course after 'the angels have the phone box' line, many 'the angels have the phone box' t-shirts where made.  AND I WANT ONE!  Apparently there are also a lot of "ball of [gibberish that i do not know how to spell] [gibberish that i do not know how to spell] [gibberish that i do not know how to spell] [gibberish that i do not know how to spell] stuff", but i haven't seen any.  Is it phone box, or postbox? it's one of the two, i just don't know which.
you know, weeping angels aren't that scary if you understand the concept, which i am not giving away for people who have not seen blink/whatever other episodes they are in.

Lily

Do you mean wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey?  ;D

I have a t-shirt with Horton from Horton Hears a Who! on the front. He's holding a TARDIS to his ear. Get it? :D

W0NWILL

White One6193

"Okay, yes, it's bigger on the inside! Righto, now that we've got that out of the way...'
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Rainshadow

What is Doctor Who about?  All I know is that it's about time travel and alien stuff.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Okay, it's epic. And awesome. And epicer. I love it. It follows the story of the Doctor, who is an alien called a timelord. He always has a human female companion. He is immortal, though he can die. When it's time for him to die, he reincarnates, though he has to be on the Tardis (his spaceship) so that's how he would die-not being on the Tardis. To understand it, you have to watch it. It's on Netflix, and Netflix has a free trial.

Tardis:

Three latest doctors:

9th:

10th:

11th:

As you can see, I'm a big fan. ;D

psybox

a few Tardis more pictures:

(also this is a fan recreation in a certain video game.  try to guess which game.)