News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

who is best in the avengers

Started by rakkety tam, May 12, 2012, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the most powerfull  in the avengers

Iron Man
4 (25%)
The Hulk
3 (18.8%)
Thor
4 (25%)
Captain America
7 (43.8%)
Ant Man
0 (0%)
The Wasp
0 (0%)
Hawkeye
2 (12.5%)
Black Panther
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Bragoon

Thor is one of the most powerful people in the universe, according to Marvel, and I already went over the Hulk.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Coobreedan

The Hulk! Hey, look at this it's awesome:
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Flandor

This is a trick question.  Wolverine is the answer. XD

(Staunch X-Men fan here)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Bragoon

Have you seen one of the latest mini-arcs they're making?  Avengers Vs. X-Men.  :P  I was amused enough to read them, which is unusual.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

Quote from: Bragoon on May 19, 2012, 11:42:24 PM
Have you seen one of the latest mini-arcs they're making?  Avengers Vs. X-Men.  :P  I was amused enough to read them, which is unusual.

That could be fun.  I kinda got mad when they killed one of my favorite characters and stopped reading regular xmen comics.  I love all the ultimate series though (even ultimate avengers :p)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Bragoon

I've never read any comics regularly, but I'm considering attempting to collect the main Spiderman line, since it's one of the longest-running series and I won't have to go scrounging around for a long string of bits and pieces.  I like the short Spiderman Noir series too.

Which character did they kill?

Flandor

Spoiler
Nightcrawler :( my all time favorite
[close]

I highly recommend Ultimate Marvel if you've never read many comics.  They just started in the 2000's, restarted all the series back at the beginning and set them in modern times.  The art is fan-tabulous and they all come in nice collected trade paperbacks.