News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP Adventure to Loamhedge

Started by Dannflor, May 15, 2012, 08:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

"That's a goo dquestion," says Treefleaf looking around. "Might as well take charge. Alright now I want all of your weapons in a pile inforn of my feet."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

gorath

Interestingly, the rats obeyed, laying their weapons in front of Treefleaf. Then they lay down again, cowering on the ground.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflor

Barktref stood and stared at the leader dumbfounded ''Wot are we going to do with this lot mates it looks serious.

A Darat charged him as he said fast no go to waste Mucha Glug
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

Dannflor

OOC You know what this is not going so well any more looks like all three of you quit  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

gorath

OOC: I didn't quit, I am waiting for someone else to post,.DANNFLOR!?!?!?!

redwallgurl

gorath

Jark punched the rat in the jaw, and said," I say, let's get out of here before this lot gets too hungry, wot!

redwallgurl

"Yes we should," said Treefleaf scooping up some wepons and rushing south. She did not fancy another battle, they were definetlly outnumbered.

Dannflor

They ran with the Rats right on there heals they dodged arrows and spears until they saw a cave Barktref gasped ''Treafhleaf remember the cave that Bragoon and the rest stayed in a long time ago I believe ''.

redwallgurl

"In thoose mountians uphead," she panted pointing. "IT'll take a way to climb though."

gorath

Jark panted, "Yes, let's jolly well go before those stinkin bounders catch up, wot!"

redwallgurl

NOt wanting to answer the hare, she would loose some energy. She was a t the foot of the mountain and started climbing. She could see the hole in the mountain and clambered eagrly to it.
OOC: should we have somebeast living in there like a bad creatuere or such?

gorath

OOC: I think we should. Dannflor?

BIC: Jark also started climbing, calling down, "Ahoy there, you rottin ats, I 'm up here! Mlamlamlamlamla, blaggards, you can't catch me Yow! " A slingstone bounced off his bottom.

Dannflor