News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Do you listen to the audiobooks?

Started by Osu, June 13, 2011, 03:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

Cluny's voice in Redwall is SO PERFECT.  The hint of a Spanish or portuguese accent is awesome. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Martin the warrior

I felt chills go up my spine when I heard clunnys voice
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Wisteria Wild Cat

Sadly, I've only listened to Lord Brocktree. I've always felt so embarrassed listening to these, I AM SO GLAD THAT THIS WEBSITE IS FULL OF FELLOW AUDIOBOOK FANS!
*Hugs you all*
I am SO going to pick up more of these at the library!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Osu

@Cluny's voice - agreed, he was portrayed brilliantly.

@Wisteria - Awesome! Which ones are you going for next?  8)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Robert

audiobooks are very beautiful, but Rose Song is too sad for me, reminds me of Rose's Death  :'(
Win For Redwall!!!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

Yes!  I love the audiobooks!
I was a bit disappointed in the audiobook of The Sable Quean.  The voices just weren't as good, IMHO.
But I love most of the audiobooks.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

blademouse

wait did Roque Crew come out in audio yet?

Bragoon

Nope, it hasn't.  I wonder if they will make an audio version of the last few they still need to do, or if they won't since they don't have Mr. Jacques to narrate.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Firehawke

There has been one audio book that Mr. Jacques didn't narrate.  I think it was the Bellmaker.  I hope that they go ahead and finish them up.  I love the audio books!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Tannsrall

I hope that I can buy some this year, one of my friends listened to the Redwall audio book. I asked him about it and I think he is going to read the next one.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Tiria Wildlough

I listened to part of High Rhulain today, and I'll listen to the rest tomorrow. My mum says I get this dreamy look on my face when I listen. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

I am listening to Doomwyte right now as I am writing this.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 05, 2012, 02:39:37 PM
I am listening to Doomwyte right now as I am writing this.

I love how the audiobook does the pillow fight scene.  :D
Toriliis: (ridiculously stern voice) What is going on here?!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Firehawke

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 31, 2012, 02:55:46 AM
I hope that I can buy some this year, one of my friends listened to the Redwall audio book. I asked him about it and I think he is going to read the next one.

Does you local library have any of them???  That's how I've been able to listen to them.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!