Most powerful Redwall Hero (out of the nine)

Started by RedwallWarrior2017, May 18, 2012, 05:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is most powerful?

Martin the Warrior
14 (23.7%)
Rakkety Tam
5 (8.5%)
Gonff Mousthief
1 (1.7%)
Lord Brocktree
22 (37.3%)
Matthias the Warrior
4 (6.8%)
Taggerung
4 (6.8%)
Sunflash the Mace
6 (10.2%)
Dinny Foremole
0 (0%)
Luke the Warrior
3 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

RedwallWarrior2017

Sorry if I missed someone you liked or wanted.... tell me of some heroes and I'll edit the poll. I was trying to think of strong ones you see, not exactly brave or courageous. When I said powerful, I meant powerful.
i.e. Dinny Foremole.

Bragoon

The most powerful is undoubtedly either Lord Brocktree or Sunflash the Mace, since they're badgers, and they have armies at their command.  I wouldn't presume to choose the strongest between the two, but I like Sunflash better.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

rakkety tam

lord brocktree but if u didnt count the badgers i would pick rakkety tam
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

GeminyaTome

What do you mean by, "powerful?" Powerful could mean strength, most overpowering with words or actions, striking virtues, etc.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Lutra

Yeah, powerful would need to be defined a bit better to understand what you seek in a "powerful" character.  Strength? Agility? Brains?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

redwallgurl

i thought the badgeres were pretty powerful so thats an obvious but tam was very smart endured alot to make him a good warrior.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I'd say the otters and the badgers but that's just me
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I have to say Matthias because Martin was said to fight like a badger lord. And Matthias is like Martin so.

psybox

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

I'd say Sunflash the Mace is the most powerful before Martin.

Log-a-Log

Lord Brocktree was huge and really good at fighting obviously, but he was also a good strategist. His plan to win the battle at Salamandastron was genius
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria Wildlough

I voted for Lord Brocktree, because badgers always win, unfortunately.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.