News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: To Paradise

Started by Galedeep, May 23, 2012, 07:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Following the group she tried to remain unoticable in the back. She carried her fathers sword under her mothers habit which she wearing.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

psybox

OOC: does an NSPC (no specific player character) not like us leaving?

Redwaller

OOC: I'm talking to you Psybox!

psybox

OOX: right, and i don't know what to say.

Trigoma

Jester looked back at the receding town. "I am sure gonna miss my old hang outs..." He said out loud. He then looked back forward. "Onto a new future!"
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Calaron

Noticing the mouse's apparent grumpiness and unease, Mota shifted some of his gear so that he could more easily draw weapons.   Then he distanced himself from what seemed to be a very unpredictable and moody creature.  Better safe than sorry.  After all, worse coming to worst, he could always abandon the group.  He knew how to make a living.  When the mouse called a break at the heat of of the day, he would ask his questions.  If the answers were not satisfactory, Mota had no qualms leaving and staying alive because of it. He glanced back at the town and saw Diana almost apart from the group.  He slowed his pace until he was close enough to her to converse. "Come on, young 'un," said the coyote. "You ought to keep up!" He smiled, paused, and then asked, "How did you come across that sword?"

As of yet, Mota hadn't shown any of his weapons, though he knew that Jester and Fred had probably guessed with some accuracy most of what he was carrying. He had a suspicion that the fox was more observant than he let on and would have also guessed some of his weaponry.  He knew that Jack had seen him with a pistol once.

redwallgurl

Looking at the ground Diana said in a small voice," Sorry sir. I got this sword form my father who was a warrior. I don't know very much aoubt it though."
She had only the small amount leftover form the money and was trying to keep up. She hadn't eaten in almost 3days now.

Redwaller

Jack was exhausted, he was beginning to fall behind.

Trigoma

Jester started to notice that the group was slowly falling apart. "Heh. I might get these riches to myself..." He thought. Jester had never had any compassion for anybeast. He thought about picking up the pace and making the mouse walk faster, but the mouse seemed to be going slow on purpose. "I will find out your mystery soon enough..." Thought Jester.

OOC: Well my character is sorta on the heartless side, but this trip will change him as the plot progresses.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

redwallgurl

Diana looked at the sun, it was about noon. Shyly she said to mota,"it's about noon would you like to call a break?"

Galedeep

The mouse sighed and turned around, "Alright, let's pause for lun-" He stopped abruptly and looked beyond the group to the desert behind them. His eyes widened and he hissed a curse under his breath, "Check that, pick up your feet if you want to live. We're running."

In the distance, a billowing dust cloud approached.

Redwaller

Jack saw the cloud, shouldering his pickaxe, he ran as quick as possible, running ahead of everybody.

redwallgurl

Diana picked up a great speed, she was very agile. She had the sword behind her back she managed to catch up, not daring to look back.

Trigoma

Jester eye'd the dust cloud as he trotted away. "What in blazes is that? Either we are being followed by an army, or the wind decided to create a dust storm!"
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

WARNING: I WILL BE GONE FOR  A WHILE, SO MY CHARACTERS WILL HAVE TO BE AUTOED BY THE GM UNTIL I COME BACK!