News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Archery

Started by Tannsrall, May 24, 2012, 05:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I tried, without any targets or stuff like that. I basically just mucked around with a homemade bow and some homemade arrows.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 02, 2012, 05:09:49 AM
I tried, without any targets or stuff like that. I basically just mucked around with a homemade bow and some homemade arrows.
Cool, where did you get your materials?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

QuoteLets put it this way...I had a fairly not-so-strong bow, yet I could hit the hardest target to hit (which was WAY in the back) which is something that almost no one else could hit.

i believe him! i have seen him with a bow, he's really good  :D

Redwaller

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 02, 2012, 05:09:49 AM
Haha! Me too! Except it was just a test.

MatthiasMan

When get home from Ohio I'm going to cut a tree in half, and mark the outline of it. The I can finally get a homemade bow.

Griffen

it doesn't work like that lol

Rainshadow

I just did archery the other day, and I probably would've been good, but the arrows wouldn't stick in the target.  Of course, it was plywood.  Hard plywood.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Susan and Merida are two awesome archers. I thought it was cool that Anna's arrow set had glass pointed arrows.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Anna Popplewell is a British actress who played Susan Pevensie in the Narnia movies.

Rainshadow

Oh.

EDIT:  Awesome pic that I found:

Legolas is awesome!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 04:01:43 AM
 Oh.

EDIT:  Awesome pic that I found:

Legolas is awesome!
Nice  :)

UNKN0WN

I'd really like to carry a bow around for protection and not have to use a silly gun.  (joke)  ;D

redwallgurl

Well right now I'm buying a better bow then the one I have because my arrows are very fish-like. I'm ready to use it.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Ooh!  I love this archery joke!

Legolas rules!