News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Posting Crusade

Started by Trigoma, May 27, 2012, 09:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Well I joined this forum about a year ago, and many members who joined a month ago already have as many posts as I do. So I have decided to step up my intensity level, and go on a posting crusade. If you feel like joining in, then go ahead. Just post your current post number, and what number you hope to achieve, and by what time. I may be the only one to even do this. But meh, I am bored. Starting now, I will achieve the ultimate goal.

441 current posts. I will achieve 1000 posts by the end of this year (I hope).

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwaller

216 posts and will achieve 1000 by the end of summer(maximum)

rakkety tam

i'm 491  and hope to have  550 by the end of june  and if that gets done i hope to have 800 posts by september
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

Okay, I think I'm exagerating a little bit, let's say 800 by the end of summer.

Lutra

Expect a PM from staff if you go on a "posting crusade" posting nothing meaningful in your topics, or going off topic.  "LOL" is not a post. ;)  Post count numbers frankly don't mean squat.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

Not responding to Lutra, just ruminating here...

Our posts here don't get counted because this is the Cellars... (But my goal is to never leave this Forum and eventually reach 10,000) ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

well i'm on 792 i think and i hope to achieve between 1500 to 2000 by the end of december. Though i will try to make my posts a decent length.

White One6193

I have over 50 posts, and I shall achieve my Jerusalem: 500 posts
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

MatthiasMan

redwallgurl

I have 504 and have just reached my post thing today because I wanted to get to 500 It might take a while to get up higher though.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Icefire

Quote from: Lutra on May 28, 2012, 11:07:32 AM
Expect a PM from staff if you go on a "posting crusade" posting nothing meaningful in your topics, or going off topic.  "LOL" is not a post. ;)  Post count numbers frankly don't mean squat.
Thank you, Lutra! Drives me crazy when this kind of thing comes up, but as long as all y'all are planning to post with purpose I'm all for it!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rakkety tam

its alright in the cellars though right cause well its the cellars
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Lutra on May 28, 2012, 11:07:32 AM
I think it's okay to go on a posting crusade as long as your posts are meaningful. I'm not a mod, but that's just my opinion.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

^Absolutely....but that's harder to achieve then you think. ;)   Taking a topic, off-topic to continue conversation is not meaningful in most cases.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

Quite. The forum staff is looking carefully at every post. If you are spamming posts just to reach an arbitrary goal, you will face consequences. Let this be a warning to everyone.

But, on a lighter note, I find it admirable that there are many members trying to improve the quality of the forum. For those doing that, I commend each and every one you.